PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

Lol so I have a throttle body to fix which kept getting stuck closed and a fuel guage to fix apparently my s14 didn't like my 360 entries so I gotta get in the tank and fix the floater. But w.e I had a fukking blast thanks everyone for an awsome event .

is your fuel gauge stuck on full? if so, mines doin the same thing since last night

I did this:
62122_524155912309_211800645_31235592_4255184_n.jpg

is your fuel gauge stuck on full? if so, mines doin the same thing since last night

yup it happens alot. especially when i road race with sticky tires its slides out of place and falls into the tank. do u know how to fix it? if not lmk so i can helpp.. it rained all day today so ill probably fix it 2morro. see if i can find a permanent fix, be careful when it gets to half a tank depending on how it landed that might be empty.

Last edited:
did you kill the motor too or just the turbo?

At some point with all that metal flying around in there, some of it went in the engine because it's now down on compression :( The whole exhaust sleeve came apart in the rotor housing. There's a lot more metal gone than what I found stuffed in the turbo, which is what is in the pic.

I would like to thank you guys for putting on such an epic event.
I felt like shit, and after arriving 3 hours late my driving was no where near up to par. For some reason I just couldn't get in the groove...
Thank you Jeromie for the tips, the only good runs I had were listening to what you told me to do lol
Either way, as shitty as my driving was, and as shitty as the drive there and the drive back were (got home at 6:28AM), this event def changed my outlook on FL events. I was beginning to be hopeless with the lack of cool drivers/cars/spectators but this event def changed all of that for me.
Hopefully I can get some 3rd gear practice with this new setup before the next PBIR, because I def look fwd to hitting this track again.
PS- any pics of my offroading excursion would be greatly appreciated.
kthxbi.

yup it happens alot. especially when i road race with sticky tires its slides out of place and falls into the tank. do u know how to fix it? if not lmk so i can helpp.. it rained all day today so ill probably fix it 2morro. see if i can find a permanent fix, be careful when it gets to half a tank depending on how it landed that might be empty.

yeah, ive done it a few times

thats shitty news jlowe, i didnt even know you stopped at first since our line was so quick/ figured you were always sliding when i was getting back to it.

Does anyone know why the lights where shut off? It made for really difficult photography.

Back
Top Bottom