PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

I think this is the best event I ever been to I had tons of fun n thank u for foam walls cuz if it wasn't for that my car would b destroyed. Thanks harri. Can't wait for the next one. alsp I can't believe my motor last n was running great.

Awesome event! Thanks to harri and everyone else who made it possible. Ka on the soaked track wasn't too bad. But once it started to dry up it got sticky as hell. I def need to go boost soon...

bunch of fun. bunch of fun. bunch of fun.

i was drag racing to over 8 grand in third gear and then entering, wish other poeple would just enter faster...

i cant kill my busted car.

when will i be able to drive this track again????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I hope we get another one of these events def alot better turn out then the last pbir event, and it was much nicer saying it was a night event, I hope there is another one so I can slide it.

If anyone here is taking anything serious, it would be you.. Do you not see how enraged you are right now?

If the forum is so shitty, leave, no one needs you here anyway. Don't think you're a hot commodity big guy. All you do is ride Leo's dick, finding every thread he posts and calling him out on it.

Anyway, wish I could've gone to the event!!

Who are you? I don't know you , and u don't know me. Leo is my neighbor and a good buddy of mine that's the only reason I fuck his threads up just to mess with him. If I had no clue who he was I wouldn't be talking so much shit. Kinda like you are right now.

Event was amazing. Sorry for the failsauce all night tho. Will definitely be looking foward to the next one.

Glad to hear that the event went good, im upset i couldnt spectate, damn wheel bearing in my truck took a crap on me and my wheel was wobblin pretty bad so I spent my night replacing them.

I cant wait to see some footage

I heard Leo was blowing all the drivers to get the adrenaline out of them?!

Was fun going and out and watching. Was a nice event. Hopefully turnout was good enough for another. Maybe one day I can keep my car running long enough for me to slide it. Hell, I'm surprised my car made it from Miami to the track. Lol

Huge Thanks to Harri and his crew. Event was sweet and so easy no rules this that just go drive and try to crash into eachother. I got to drive with all the bro-dudes shit was amazing. Cant believe how many times i thought i was gonna hit but didnt shit was crazy.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I'm still all pumped.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I'm still all pumped.

Huge Thanks to Harri and his crew. Event was sweet and so easy no rules this that just go drive and try to crash into eachother. I got to drive with all the bro-dudes shit was amazing. Cant believe how many times i thought i was gonna hit but didnt shit was crazy.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I'm still all pumped.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I'm still all pumped.

yea dude you guys had some close calls haha!! my man Bert in the mix with all you suckas haha!!

all yall guys did good last night! great show!

Event was fucking raddddd!!! Did my first 85-90 mph entries and that shit was insaneeeee!!! Even more insane was riding with Jerry... This mother fucker clutch kicks at 90-95!!! Hahah. Huge thanks to Harri and his crew, this event was sooo smooth and I got a shit load of runs!! I need a hydro and more angle now so I can be more consistent, drum brakes suck.

Back
Top Bottom