PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

2 things:

1. Its not a bucket. It's a complete pos. You don't wanna drive it trust me.

2. You And I spin out doing doughnuts so of course your good enough to drive it

3. My girlfriend and car make me wanna stab my eyes out and crawl in a ditch.

<3

Vas WTF. I wasn't talking to you so idk what the fuck crawled up your ass and made u pissy. If you havnt realized I'm just giving Leo a dose of his own shit talking. Telling me to grow up is like telling Leo to commit to drifting an event.. Not gonna happen amigo so save your breath or energy typing those words..

Vas WTF. I wasn't talking to you so idk what the fuck crawled up your ass and made u pissy. If you havnt realized I'm just giving Leo a dose of his own shit talking. Telling me to grow up is like telling Leo to commit to drifting an event.. Not gonna happen amigo so save your breath or energy typing those words..

Hate much?

speaking of vas holy shit bro!!!! your my new hero!!!!! i couldnt balive how smoothly you connect that whole thing over and over with like 100000000million clutch kicks. lol PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't know WTF happened for him to get all butthurt. It's a damn forum. A shitty one at that filled with a bunch of shit talking mexicans and kids from Miami. Why do people tend to take this so seriously and have to get pissed off the minute someone says something stupid. But ok I'll go grow up guys. Be back tomorrow aged and intelligently speaking.

^+1
just ignor it, i think if everyone ignors dumb comments(from friends or the haters) this site will build up some character and people would take some more pride on the site and not let dumb people start problems that never end

Couple cars hit the tires, that one s14 did some decent body damage to itself fender door were pretty messed up.

Last edited:
Lol I killed it on the ride home also just not so much at the track. I ha fun though thanks harri and sorry for the way to fastness

Lol I killed it on the ride home also just not so much at the track. I ha fun though thanks harri and sorry for the way to fastness

lol is that y they stopped u? to tell u to slow down? u were kinda getting out of hand lol, had a couple close calls

This event was awesome! It was nice to drive with everyone again along w some new guys, I hope they got their turnout cause I want more of this, unfortunately timing belt engines dont like redline for 30 seconds and my motor blew. But nontheless I had fun, thanks again box for the ride, that v8 is killer!!

event was fun and i had a great time tonight. Want to thank everyone who put the event on and made this happen, hopefully we had a good enough turn out to make this happen again.

I just don't know WTF happened for him to get all butthurt. It's a damn forum. A shitty one at that filled with a bunch of shit talking mexicans and kids from Miami. Why do people tend to take this so seriously and have to get pissed off the minute someone says something stupid. But ok I'll go grow up guys. Be back tomorrow aged and intelligently speaking.

If anyone here is taking anything serious, it would be you.. Do you not see how enraged you are right now?

If the forum is so shitty, leave, no one needs you here anyway. Don't think you're a hot commodity big guy. All you do is ride Leo's dick, finding every thread he posts and calling him out on it.

Anyway, wish I could've gone to the event!!

plus one.. greatest event i have ever been to hands down pbir owns

As to my driving, i think i failed it up most of the day till about 12 runs from the end my ebrake broke so i had to go back to og jerry clutch kicking and weight transfer and then i improved 1000% i got a couple 90+mph entrys.

The event was awesome, cant wait for more from tertech!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom