PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

I guess I gotta go now. All this 100+ mph talk.. plus I got a good amount of stickers left

damn I wish i could make it but my motor is getting built as we speak. good luck to all attending n have fun!

damn I wish i could make it but my motor is getting built as we speak. good luck to all attending n have fun!

harri is gonna hate you... you never go to tertech events

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I guess I gotta go now. All this 100+ mph talk.. plus I got a good amount of stickers left

fuck yeah, im so pumped

harri is gonna hate you... you never go to tertech events

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

fuck yeah, im so pumped

for what I hear he hates me already, i would love to go to his events but is hard for me to get a saturday off or even in this case a friday off. and if I need $$$ to get my car back together going to watch instead of working wont be too smart, besides I have always been a big suporter of Harry and Ter-tech, I went to all the hialia event, I went to as many osw events as I could, I even did the imposible to go up state for an FDC license and then some. If he feels that by me having trouble making his event is disredpectful or that I don't like him, well that that's sad cause I always like those guys and suported what they represent. I know harry is better than that.

Last edited:
The "impossible" is driving to Gainesville?
Didn't you drive nopi?
Isn't a like 4 hour drive not that bad?

Im not talking bout the drive dick, I had to borrow a car that was in pieces, pull partrts out of my car, rebuild this borrowed car, put man hours and $$ on it, sold video games and spare parts to get money for the drive, borrowed money for trailler, gas, andgot friends to pay for my hotel etc... just so I can get a license.

Im not talking bout the drive dick, I had to borrow a car that was in pieces, pull partrts out of my car, rebuild this borrowed car, put man hours and $$ on it, sold video games and spare parts to get money for the drive, borrowed money for trailler, gas, andgot friends to pay for my hotel etc... just so I can get a license.

Woahhhhhh bro. Chilllll.

But you didn't even drive any fdc events?

Not trying to be a dick, like foreal I'm not. I just don't get the point of going through that hustle for nothin.

Woahhhhhh bro. Chilllll.

But you didn't even drive any fdc events?

Not trying to be a dick, like foreal I'm not. I just don't get the point of going through that hustle for nothin.

I ain't mad at u, I didn't drive cause after I got my license I had to finish my car, my friend sold the car I borrowed and (I got my parts back ;) ) . On the 1st event my boss pulled a real dick move and told me that if I went to the event not to come back to work on monday. He had won a cruise for 2 and had the same dates as the event so he threw away my day off request so I would have to stay. On the second event I blew a tranny a week before and damaged the clutch so I didn't have enough for that event either and the only event I wanted to register for, had the car in good shape, had the money and all harry decides to cancel. Wat am I gonna do. Like I said I always suported Ter-Tech and harry know that I go to events, its just bad timing... I promoted his event even if I wasn't going and most of my costumers at my shop can tell u that.

This isn't a thread of why I didn't go to some events. Let's get back on topic. Hope every1 has a great time... and yes I've been telling all my customers to go watch some great drifting on the 24th at PBIR, hopefully they make it not just to that one but to many more.

damn dude, i was kiddin about the harri thing, lol... i didnt mean for all of this, hehe.

anyways, i got my ebrake fixed, locked it up at 70ish on my way home.. and i got an alignment. sooo, i guess im ready

and did i mention how pumped i am? yeah, real pumped

for what I hear he hates me already, i would love to go to his events but is hard for me to get a saturday off or even in this case a friday off. and if I need $$$ to get my car back together going to watch instead of working wont be too smart, besides I have always been a big suporter of Harry and Ter-tech, I went to all the hialia event, I went to as many osw events as I could, I even did the imposible to go up state for an FDC license and then some. If he feels that by me having trouble making his event is disredpectful or that I don't like him, well that that's sad cause I always like those guys and suported what they represent. I know harry is better than that.

What having a car without an engine is no excuse to run! You can always Flintsone the car to 100MPH and drift it!
Juan is in my Fave 5 so leave him alone me and him will shower together tonight.
Anyways to answer Jasons question no passenger on the tandems other than drivers with suits.

Last edited:
What having a car without an engine is no excuse to run! You can always Flintsone the car to 100MPH and drift it!
Juan is in my Fave 5 so leave him alone me and him will shower together tonight.
Anyways to answer Jasons question no passenger on the tandems other than drivers with suits.

one time harri text me and told me I was in his fave 5.

I was excited.

fucking gridlock mon.

can i join?

w0000000!!! Sooo ready!! Getting my other tires mounted and deleting my PCV's tomorrow, and hopefully I get to install my G-Force harness :)

And I guess no one wants to get rowdy downtown?

Back
Top Bottom