PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

I still might change my mind last minute though haha, but pumped either way.

Tandem= with suit and with 27 cars at once as long as they all have proper atire and cage
no cage= guy in front half way into the turn

how hard is it to NOT drive like an idiot on the road?? man i just dont get how people dont have self control

being they both are non moving violation. i granny shift and drive just fine on the road.... i just dont get how people can make comments on shit they dont know about... you always got something negative to say towards me and my comments. being i say nothing but nice things about you i think it needs to stop.. thanks you mr becker.

Last edited:
any1 want to do a side pot (or main pot cuz there is none)for shits and giggles. throw 5-$10 a peice and highest entry speed w/o spinning gets it any one down?

sure but who has a gun and is actually gonna stand there and record speeds?

im sure we can find some1 willing to hold a gun and be fair. and dosent harri have a gun?

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

How about for loudest car?

maby a bass competition also

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

So you basically want to give Pat or J Lowe free money? lol

i was only a couple mph from pat at zmax he did a 104 or 105 and i did a 103 or 102. i think it would just be nice for a friendly competition to make things a little more interesting. its only 5-10 bucks cmon

im like extremely mad right now that my cars not running. wtf, why do i have to miss this. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna go drink my sorrows away

Tried searching through a couple pages for the answer and maybe I missed it, but is there going to be a tire changer at this event?

Back
Top Bottom