Ok, Drifter's lets be serious with our cars....

slidewayz240sx said:
http://www.ter-tech.com/about/projects/drifting-project-nissan-350z.htm

drifting-nissan-350z.jpg

drifting-nissan-350z-seat.jpg

THAT THING IS HOTT! I cant wait to see you sliding it man. Good luck
+1 man, it looks real dope. any events planned for it soon?

Ayes said:
Three5oZee said:
the Turbonetics set up/ welded diff./ 6 point roll cage. Just doin what i have
why a welded diff? i see a properly built vehicle but skimpped on the most important part?

That most important part's most important function is covered 100% by a welded diff. Not exactly skimping.

dori dori said:
Ayes said:
Three5oZee said:
the Turbonetics set up/ welded diff./ 6 point roll cage. Just doin what i have

That most important part's most important function is covered 100% by a welded diff. Not exactly skimping.

yet money spent on turbos=KAAZ,ATS,NISMO, in a vehicle thats suppose to be "slidin with teh pros" a welded diff just seems ghetto, why claim to be building something grand with top of the line parts and slap on something some broke kid has in his piece of **** 240 (ie me)

Im yet to see this thing sideways.

You still dont understand that going "pro" means you have to have the skill to match your wallet. Good luck with all the HIN events. Im sure you will trick everyone into thinking you can slide. I mean c'mon, it looks like you have a "pro" car, so you must be good.

kwkouki said:
Im yet to see YOU get sideways.

Good luck with all the AUTO-X events. Im sure you will trick everyone into thinking you can slide. I mean c'mon, it looks like you DON'T have a car, so you must be good.

fixed and directed to the proper parties

Man, too many haters here. Like dori dori said, it works well with a welded diff. I'm sure after he has had enough practice to go try out for a Formula D license, he will get a real LSD. Most of you shouldn't even be talking. Most of you have VLSDs, but you don't see me bashing on you for trying to make it where you wanna be. In fact, I'd take a welded diff over a VLSD. But I don't wanna insult anyone here.
I do not agree 100% with the actual topic of this thread, which is having nicer looking cars for drifting. Many of us can't afford to have perfect cars for drifting. In fact, for many of us it's either have a nice car, or go to drifting events. I cannot go out to events because I have some stuff to pay for about 6 more weeks. Then I can start doing things to my car. So many of us don't have money for pretty cars. I hope this settles it.

Wow soooo 3months of this topic and it's still not solved??? Fu ck it we're all posers end of story, this started in japan, went to hawaii and then went to cali. We are the F&F version of drifting accept it, know it, love it. hehehehe fixed car or not just drift cuz you love it. Thats it cuz at the end of the day if you slam your car into a wall, all your dreams of being a D1 driver or FD driver will be done. Thats when you need the fun aspect of drifting to drive you.

Ayes said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwkouki
Im yet to see YOU get sideways.

Good luck with all the AUTO-X events. Im sure you will trick everyone into thinking you can slide. I mean c'mon, it looks like you DON'T have a car, so you must be good.

OMFG OWNED!!! That seriously made my day

to the thread starter, three50z or w\e ur name is, please switch your differential when you have the extra money around. Make it a priority. ive driven open, welded, vlsd, and currently a nismo 2way. Nothing touches a 2way.

btw ayes, good job. ^^ haha.

...Well, i see this thread is going nowhere fast. Its too bad that people are so quick to judge others...cant change that i guess.....

Anyway, yes the diff is welded... as a mater fact there are a great deal of D1 drivers with welded diff's (dont believe me, do some research yourselves). Welded diff is awsome next to a 2 way....for the inquired minds, yes i plan to upgrade. The reason i spend the money on the parts i have is because i know how to budget. Spend the money right the first time. My diff was an open diff. who cares if i welded it...not like it could have been resold. So weld the open diff. get some practice in, and become a better driver. Its just that simple. When the budget is right, a diff will be purchased.

Why would i try to fool people at a HIN show... For those who know me, im no liar... I tell people all the time that im a beginner... i never pose to be anything other than that. If your the type of person that you make yourself to be on here then dont ever meet me in person. I dont surrond myself with idiots.

For those who dont talk trash and appreciate that im am trying just like anyone else..thanks!

Finally.......the point of this thread was to motivate. I have seen a lot of you guys drift. You didnt know who I was. I wrote this to simply motivate people to give their car some atractiveness. Im not talking bling bling graphics and crap...just clean up the ride a lil bit. You already know your car can slide... maybe you just plan to street drift and take it no further... doesnt mean you cant have something that looks nice....theres all types of nice... a clean look with taste of course... or you can get rediculous like i did....so wut...we have our tastes. thats all i was saying. But... for people to talk about me so that they can look funny on the site by cracking your lil kid jokes... that will get you no where. Maybe i should talk about people too and how you come on the site, talk trash... and own nothing more than a car...still living at mommy and daddy's house...or better yet, you think your on your own, but you just rent. i mean come on. Im not here for that..... i came on this site tolearn and have fun.... not to hear some kid tell me how they never seen me slide and how i will never make it unless i sell my ride to a real driver.... lol, you think that driver woke up and started in D1? Dont try to belittle others if you have absolutely no backing. When your D1, and have knowledge that people can benefit from...then ill listen to your crap.

You dont get respect by talking trash, you simply build anamosity.

Once again, for those that have been teaching me what i need to become a good driver, thanks..lets keep it going! ( i dont need to say any names) For those who understand what im saying and know that im not the type to talk trash about anyone no matter how bad they do... respect goes to you and thanks for your respect. For ''you'' who feels that he is searching for someone to clown because it sounds good for the moment, or because your just that knowledgable or at least thinks so.... i will repeat this again... if ever in person ....Stay Away From Me....your company is far from welcome.

Three5oZee said:
...Well, i see this thread is going nowhere fast. Its too bad that people are so quick to judge others...cant change that i guess.....

Anyway, yes the diff is welded... as a mater fact there are a great deal of D1 drivers with welded diff's (dont believe me, do some research yourselves). Welded diff is awsome next to a 2 way....for the inquired minds, yes i plan to upgrade. The reason i spend the money on the parts i have is because i know how to budget. Spend the money right the first time. My diff was an open diff. who cares if i welded it...not like it could have been resold. So weld the open diff. get some practice in, and become a better driver. Its just that simple. When the budget is right, a diff will be purchased.

Why would i try to fool people at a HIN show... For those who know me, im no liar... I tell people all the time that im a beginner... i never pose to be anything other than that. If your the type of person that you make yourself to be on here then dont ever meet me in person. I dont surrond myself with idiots.

For those who dont talk trash and appreciate that im am trying just like anyone else..thanks!

Finally.......the point of this thread was to motivate. I have seen a lot of you guys drift. You didnt know who I was. I wrote this to simply motivate people to give their car some atractiveness. Im not talking bling bling graphics and crap...just clean up the ride a lil bit. You already know your car can slide... maybe you just plan to street drift and take it no further... doesnt mean you cant have something that looks nice....theres all types of nice... a clean look with taste of course... or you can get rediculous like i did....so wut...we have our tastes. thats all i was saying. But... for people to talk about me so that they can look funny on the site by cracking your lil kid jokes... that will get you no where. Maybe i should talk about people too and how you come on the site, talk trash... and own nothing more than a car...still living at mommy and daddy's house...or better yet, you think your on your own, but you just rent. i mean come on. Im not here for that..... i came on this site tolearn and have fun.... not to hear some kid tell me how they never seen me slide and how i will never make it unless i sell my ride to a real driver.... lol, you think that driver woke up and started in D1? Dont try to belittle others if you have absolutely no backing. When your D1, and have knowledge that people can benefit from...then ill listen to your crap.

You dont get respect by talking trash, you simply build anamosity.

Once again, for those that have been teaching me what i need to become a good driver, thanks..lets keep it going! ( i dont need to say any names) For those who understand what im saying and know that im not the type to talk trash about anyone no matter how bad they do... respect goes to you and thanks for your respect. For ''you'' who feels that he is searching for someone to clown because it sounds good for the moment, or because your just that knowledgable or at least thinks so.... i will repeat this again... if ever in person ....Stay Away From Me....your company is far from welcome.

Well said I agree 100%.... Again good luck, but on another note it's some times good to have haters, it's just extra fuel for you to succeed. ;)

...so very true.... i think what bothers me the most is that people come to this site to learn...to be apart of something... no need to create beef because of nonsense.

Optimistic thinking.... use the hate, it will make you great....lol. sound slike something on a billboard hahahahah....

Ok lets all hold hands lol... (its the alcohol talking me thinks)... :)

Coming to this website with a car that looks like it's right out of fast and furious is like going to a Morbid Angel concert with a Fall Out Boy tshirt on. You should expect to get flamed on.

I think your car looks good, but you think that a good looking car is really important. It's not to 90% of the people here. I think form follows function. You make mistakes when you drift... dents, destroyed fenders, cracked windshields... etc. However, your car looks perfect. I think this the #1 reason people dont think you drift. But I dont care if you drift or not. I just dont like when people think they can look down on others because of what they cant afford. I'd rather have a turbo than a carbon fiber trunk... but that's just me.

Hmmm.... well, good initiative bad judgement. I never said anything towards me talking down on anyone who cant afford anything. As a mater of fact, i never talk about anyone.

Yea, i know most dont like my car, or believe that i drive it. I cant do anything about that. People will be people. This car is a daily driven car. Lots of time, and money gone into it. Took me two years to get it where it is now. It just so happens that its a newer car that it gets attention. So wut, im very modest.... Nothing stuck up about me.... When on the streets, i mess around just like anyone else does... and so on. I have experience under my belt with street racing. That i can vouch for. Drifting has been a learning process for me. I dont get every weekend to attend all the events that are held in orlando an so on. .... While most were at the events, i worked... its just the way it goes...

Im not the type to talk down about anyone, and if anyone felt that way, im the first to appologize!
I love cars and racing just like anyone else!

Ayes said:

awww that was adorable.

Theres something missing though. The fact that I autoX almost once a month. I have proven myself to be a great autox driver. I actively participate in autox events. I dont show up and park my car to look cool.

does he have a nice car.....indeed, its gorgeous. Does he know how to use it....who the **** knows. for his sake, I hope he does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom