Ok, Drifter's lets be serious with our cars....

oh ya i forgot he had a cali licence plate. thats one more reason he got in. and ask bill himself, you state it was no big deal, bill spent alot of money going out to houston and then having to go to cali just to show them again how good he is wow you are a idoit.

kwkouki said:
So he got in because he knew people, not because his car looked nice

Here's your sign

His car did look nice I guess (if you like 86's which I don't)...FD does not like beat up or ugly cars.

What point are you even trying to make? Are you saying that cars shouldn't look good? Or that they don't have to look good for FD?

Im saying FD is overrated. Politics overrule actual talent. Why be in something that is heavily influenced by money.

^^^ Well you're right about that, FD is full of politics..... but in my opinion if im going to be in FD, im doing it for the money before anything. Think about it, you already drift for fun, so why not get payed for it? Benson Hsu left pro competition last year because he didn't like the politics. I say screaw the politics, I won't take it personal. fu ck politics and Get my money B!TCH!!!!;)

I'd love to be in FD to be in FD to be one of the highest ranked in the country weither or not I win is besides the point just being able to compete with the best in the nation and I'd be happy as a clam.

Piner said:
I'd love to be in FD to be in FD to be one of the highest ranked in the country weither or not I win is besides the point just being able to compete with the best in the nation and I'd be happy as a clam.

Point is, you wouldnt compete with them. You would watch the people who sign the biggest paycheck compete against the best. The privateers always get shafted in FD.

John Yim is a perfect example of this. He is an INCREDIBLE drifter, he was going to events pretty much self funded. you have prolly only heard his name this year because Enjuku asked him to drive. Put him in under Team Falkens wing, and he would blow the **** up. Would he have Falken to thank for becoming a better drifter????? No, instead you would hear him saying about how incredible their tires are and how he couldnt have dont this without them. Everytime I hear JR talk, I nod my head. It sucks to hear someone say "like omigosh Falken rox my sox, they are the reason I am such a great drifter"

I honestly think FD should look into what the D1 has done. Make a smaller "street legal" series or something. Give the privateers a place to shine, and MAYBE get picked up by a big company. Even then its downhill from there. You wouldnt be drifting for fun, instead you would be sliding to keep a sponsorship. Most people lose integrity, and pride when this **** happens.

Pick up the battlegrounds DVD. They claim "6 hours of drifting!!!!!" What you really get is a ****ing circus. You just bought 2 dvds with 4 1/2 worth of show cars, horrible ghetto talk, the same ****ing "what is drifting" every event...... and finally 1 1/2 hours of actual drifting. Dont want to pay for it?? Ill send it to the first person who PMs me *if I havent thrown it out of the house yet*

Last edited:
i will compete with them with a nice stickered out car or a neon flat black car mother****errrrrrs.. and i will stab y0 azz

kwkouki said:
Im saying FD is overrated. Politics overrule actual talent. Why be in something that is heavily influenced by money.

Who rates FD high? 15 year old Asian kids in California? Who cares? Do you not think D1 operates in the same fashion...I think it's worse.

Are you saying Foust, Millen, and Hubinette (top 3 ranked in FD) don't have actual talent? Or that without political influence they wouldn't be where they are today? You've got to be kidding me.

Every major sporting event is heavily influenced by money. You'd be stupid to pass up an opportunity to be a part of that IF YOU COULD.

Lets go back to the topic people. If your really into drifting trust the last thing you would need now is to spend money on thing you don't need. The way I see thing now is that if it does not serve a Purpose on your car then it doesn't need to be on your car. But thats just my Opinion. Its just too much of a hassal spending all that money on looks. For example a body kit cost $500, rims $800, Carbon fiberhood $400, thats stuff you don't need to waste your money on unless you go pro. what happen if you crash. Hey look there goes all $1700 bucks worth of stuff that only makes your car go ;;;;CRUSH:;;;;; at the end. Where as you can spend that 1700 on fixing the damages you have on your car. But some people have money some people don't. Three50Zee I understand your point but thats something totally out of people leauge and bugget.

IS300 said:
Lets go back to the topic people. If your really into drifting trust the last thing you would need now is to spend money on thing you don't need. The way I see thing now is that if it does not serve a Purpose on your car then it doesn't need to be on your car. But thats just my Opinion. Its just too much of a hassal spending all that money on looks. For example a body kit cost $500, rims $800, Carbon fiberhood $400, thats stuff you don't need to waste your money on unless you go pro. what happen if you crash. Hey look there goes all $1700 bucks worth of stuff that only makes your car go ;;;;CRUSH:;;;;; at the end. Where as you can spend that 1700 on fixing the damages you have on your car. But some people have money some people don't. Three50Zee I understand your point but thats something totally out of people leauge and bugget.
i dunno where you got your price list but thats no where near what those things really cost IMO...

and why not upgrade your car look wise? is that what your basically saying? i mean drifting is not about power so you dont need to build your engine up with a million dollars meaning you will have money to spend in the end. every car is a build up, no matter what you do it will be similar to the end product the driver desired. i guess people just go about it in their own route. not everyone has to fallow the same route you know...

I am going Pro in this drift machine.
flip-3.jpg

I already have sponsers I will make sure to mention you guys in my next bmi video :D

looks hella gay with hella gay light covers( can we say ricer) so where is the vid of this machine drifting....third gear manji anybody? poser.....a strong possibility. a fan boy, obviously.

SOLTKER........what is a soltker???? is that german for , mostly gay

we all know he doesnt drift it but come on now be more creative about saying it.......or are you defending his poserness in some sick way.

I'm to tired to come up with creative ways to make him look like more of a fucktard then he already does....

And who do you think you're talking to??? I'm the king of poserness, I have a SR20DETTTTTTT in my Car!! SOOOOO ORIGINAL IT MAKES ME COOOOOLLLL>>>>> hahaha

The DBZ shit on the side is almost as bad as that hulk car thing from 3thast 3thurious

easy guys.. the guy that owns that has been out to DD meets. very nice guy and a nice car.. soo be nice and eat some cock

Back
Top Bottom