Ok, Drifter's lets be serious with our cars....

AgentRice said:
easy guys.. the guy that owns that has been out to DD meets. very nice guy and a nice car.. soo be nice and eat some cock

posers can still go to events......but still be posers if they arent sliding. and really be gay if you act like your not building your super drift car thats why you arent sliding yet.....D1 car first with improper set up before his very first drift...........ban

rwdrift said:
but something has to be done about that offset ;)

About the offset? Somthing has to be done about thecar...somthings missing..oh yeah...pictures of it sideways...some one steal it and rape those fucking tires at OSW or Ocala damnit! Its all show...but lets see the bitch go!

slidewayz240sx said:
About the offset? Somthing has to be done about thecar...somthings missing..oh yeah...pictures of it sideways...some one steal it and rape those fucking tires at OSW or Ocala damnit! Its all show...but lets see the bitch go!

that was my bad, i posted pics of my car, he was reffering to me... post is moved to members rides, continue the Z fest here

boxmod said:
that was my bad, i posted pics of my car, he was reffering to me... post is moved to members rides, continue the Z fest here

haha smartass....but yes...flame on with the z...and do visit Jasons post....its awesome :bigthumbu

Holy Bump Batman...

Bah Bash Bash...
Drift your car, Flame Flame Flame...
why does everyone care so much whether he drifts his shit or not?

maybe hes just an enthusiast, so he tells us to get serious with our cars...is he wrong?
hes not bashing us and calling us fucktards for having cars that are basically unsponsorable b/c they are painful to look at (not everyones).

possibly someone who drifts all the damn time can make another post...."drifters, lets get serious with our driving" and there ya go, got both bases covered.

LateralMotion said:
possibly someone who drifts all the damn time can make another post...."drifters, lets get serious with our driving" and there ya go, got both bases covered.
I almost feel like making a post like that to be an asshole but wouldnt know how to start it....

"lateral motion insisted someone make this thread so i did, drivers lets get serious with our driving because face it...florida fails...as drivers we suck guys....learn to drive...quit turning left and always going towards a damn wall"

LMAO! lol, just encourage ppl to make it out to more events, as this guy encouraged doing more cosmetic work...

i cant turn left i naturally drift right but then agian i hit a wall neway...going left though lol either way yea i suk at drivin to but what better way to not look stupid driving but to drive sideways... that way your spinouts just look like "practice"

slidewayz240sx said:
I almost feel like making a post like that to be an asshole but wouldnt know how to start it....

"lateral motion insisted someone make this thread so i did, drivers lets get serious with our driving because face it...florida fails...as drivers we suck guys....learn to drive...quit turning left and always going towards a damn wall"

has anybody actually witnessed slideways240sx drift.......he's a poser too.. but he loves me so lets not make too much fun of him. so if you represent florida drifters. you are so right.

POLE-POSITION said:
has anybody actually witnessed slideways240sx drift.......he's a poser too.. but he loves me so lets not make too much fun of him. so if you represent florida drifters. you are so right.

Had a good time with you tonight Josh....

id like to a the video of the shredder only see someone do the exact backwards of it...go in turn around drive towards the entrance right left and sweeper right all the way around. ive been with smdg doing that and it was even hard for them...

pjmrnolife said:
id like to a the video of the shredder only see someone do the exact backwards of it...go in turn around drive towards the entrance right left and sweeper right all the way around. ive
been with smdg doing that and it was even hard for them...

What are you talking about? If this spot you are talking about is in a video could you link me? If its not in a video could you let me know where it is over pm and when i get my car running ill supply some incar footage of my "attempt"

on topic,: ya so this guy 350z put his turbo kit on...... bolted in a cage, cool. I hope to see him at some events.

oh sorry you know where we all go the sawgrass and commercial spot, last time i wrote where it was the admin changed it to "the spot"
smdg has a lot of vids
the "ricey" rx7 had the vid
greenmachine and an rx7 had a vid

pjmrnolife said:
oh sorry you know where we all go the sawgrass and commercial spot, last time i wrote where it was the admin changed it to "the spot"
smdg has a lot of vids
the "ricey" rx7 had the vid
greenmachine and an rx7 had a vid

nm then i wont go to that "spot"

Back
Top Bottom