Ok, Drifter's lets be serious with our cars....

green_machine said:
you cant even find a lip from a pignose in the junkyard anymore.

lol cuz they are all broken from the new ppl....... besides you gotta find new ways to dress up your car, sohc front lips are for ricers now a days

oh gee thanks...oh well version select version 3 to be attached up front after winter...so woop woop.

sigh... i just found out about the pignose today.... i am such a ricer. do you have any heads up on what's the new jdmtyte lip? stanza lip? altima lip?

RPS13 said:
oh gee thanks...oh well version select version 3 to be attached up front after winter...so woop woop.

youre not a ricer!! youre not in sfl so you cant be a ricer

green_machine said:
sigh... i just found out about the pignose today.... i am such a ricer. do you have any heads up on what's the new jdmtyte lip? stanza lip? altima lip?

the new jdm craze is maxima front lips

Alchemist XL said:
youre not a ricer!! youre not in sfl so you cant be a ricer

man i think the ricer situation is worst up here...because they own 2 cars not one...they have a ricer car for the summer and one for the winter, its horrible. :eek:

he must have drifted his car off a touge mountain in Florida and fell to a fiery burning gruesome agonizing death!!!!!!

oh wait, he doesnt street drift, his car is too nice for that

my f lip is the bomb, i ran over so much shiz and it bent so far down that it almost sweeps the ground..its BA.
plus it helps with the down force on my front wheels to keep me from understeering during my highspeed drifts...seriously...stop laughing.

LateralMotion said:
my f lip is the bomb, i ran over so much shiz and it bent so far down that it almost sweeps the ground..its BA.
plus it helps with the down force on my front wheels to keep me from understeering during my highspeed drifts...seriously...stop laughing.
LOL!!!! :D That's fu cken funny, some one should put in there sig. Bow wow should've used that line ;) That one made my day :p

dori dori said:
He's still around as is his car...but things are a lil different these days.
Really... how so, he's okay right? I think I saw his car on the Ter-Tec web page.

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
LOL!!!! :D That's fu cken funny, some one should put in there sig. Bow wow should've used that line ;) That one made my day :p

Really... how so, he's okay right? I think I saw his car on the Ter-Tec web page.

Cage, a hell of a lot more power, and a few little things.

Wow... i stay off the site for a while and i get clowned...sup with that? Thanks Dori Dori for clearing that up for me... Yes i still exist, no i didnt fall off some mountain and no, my car is not too pretty to street drift.

The car is built up a lil more with the Turbonetics set up/ welded diff./ 6 point roll cage. Just doin what i have to do to get where i want to be. I said it before and ill say it again.... im going to get where i want to be in drifting. We all have our direction of travel that we take to get to the finish line...ie Drifting with the pros... im doing what i have to do to make it happen for me. I was never one to talk trash about anyone else so umm... dont was your time.

...and before someone pops out with this comment ''oh the car is built but the owner doesnt doesnt know crap about sliding''.... im getting my practice... and im learning just like anyone else... you will never hear me say im better than anyone. im too modest for that crap... i only want to better myself.

Thanks for the hate mail....lol....

Last edited:
Damn glad to see you're doing what you said you wanted to do :D. In other words you walk the walk, hope you do make it pro, we need more good people reping sfl :D.

Wow...your just full of positive things to say huh kouki... glad to know haters like you still exist! Thats what inspires people with goals to keep pushing. Too bad I cant hate on you, I just cant seem to find the time to waste lol. Good luck with that!

http://www.ter-tech.com/about/projects/drifting-project-nissan-350z.htm

drifting-nissan-350z.jpg

drifting-nissan-350z-seat.jpg

THAT THING IS HOTT! I cant wait to see you sliding it man. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom