Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be sideways soon don't you worry, it's just taking so long becasue I really wanted to keep that perfect amount of pull where you can't stick you finger between the tire and fender and it doesn't rub but with the car this low that is proving hard. For the fronts so much tire is tucked that I need some gap otherwise whenever I counter it will smoke, and in the rears I have to make enough room for not just the tire to tuck but the lip of the rim too. I'm just really lazy I'll finish it soon enough.

it looks nice in person!!
you need to raise the front like 2mm
do it by thursday so we can tandem!
you have a fender roller?
i want to roll my front fenders really bad

It will be sideways soon don't you worry, it's just taking so long becasue I really wanted to keep that perfect amount of pull where you can't stick you finger between the tire and fender and it doesn't rub but with the car this low that is proving hard. For the fronts so much tire is tucked that I need some gap otherwise whenever I counter it will smoke, and in the rears I have to make enough room for not just the tire to tuck but the lip of the rim too. I'm just really lazy I'll finish it soon enough.

Just flare your metal fenders like I did.

Undo the mouting bolts along the top, and in the door, take a cut-off wheel, or dremel, or hacksaw if you're desparate, and slice from the mounting hole out to the edge on the rear 2 holes that mount the fender along the edge of the hood. Get a few big washers, use the front mounting hole (by the corner light) as your pivot point and pull the fender away from the hood to where you want it (max is like 15mm I think) and then tighten the bolts under the hood back down.

BAM

More clearance, no more pulling. Some don't like the way it looks, I don't care. Some people don't eat pussy, so its all a matter of what you're into. Me, I like getting dirty, fuck the nonsense.

:bigthumbu

Last edited:
Some don't like the way it looks, I don't care. Some people don't eat pussy, so its all a matter of what you're into. Me, I like getting dirty, fuck the nonsense.

:bigthumbu

lmfao troof :laugh:
Only pussies dont eat pussy...

Yo Hellaflush...
homie ur killin it
U make me wanna go outside and chop 2 coils off my AE86 and ride around scraping muffler
all over the street throwing sparks n shit...

Welcome to the STREET SWEEPER CREW lmao
08-08-08_1801.jpg

Last edited:
Yo Ive Seen You Round Boca. Thats Sick Ride Height. I Have Faith. And I Hate When People Honk At Me At Train Tracks To. Fuck Em They Can Wait. I Was Drivin My Drunk Friend In His S14 And Hes Slammed To And I Went Over Real Slow U Know. Some Guy Was Blaring His Horn And Waving His Hands And Shit. I Stopped He Couldn't Go Anywhere My Friend Got Out And Asked The Guy To Get Out. The Guy Who Two Seconds Ago Was Acting All Bad Was No Holding A Phone Saying He Was Calling The Police. Hahah Faggot!

happened to me some bitch was yelling at me in his 4 door F150, I fucking stuck damn near half my body outta the window, loooked back at him like the fucking devil and hitem with the cuban shit "QUE PINGA!!!!???"
lmao...

happened to me some bitch was yelling at me in his 4 door F150, I fucking stuck damn near half my body outta the window, loooked back at him like the fucking devil and hitem with the cuban shit "QUE PINGA!!!!???"
lmao...

and now his face was like this
:eek2:

if those coilovers have helper springs you aren't using them. it looks good, but as far as performance goes blehhh

- thom

Warren, I was going to do that but now that I gave the fronts a really big pull it's better. The only places it rubs now are on the inside in the front, and the wheel lips rub on the back. The back rubbing is what has been keeping me from tossing it around. Right now it's only put a scratch or two on the wheel which doesn't bother me I just don't want to put big gouges in it for now reason. There is a silly bitch coming to visit me this week and because it means I can get away from her it should be enough motivation to get me back in the garage to finish.

The coils didn't have helper springs, and I'll worry about suspension geometry when I grip it.

Heres some more poser hardparking pictures to keep this thread alive. I finally got a chance to use my good camera.

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0797.jpg

DSCN0798.jpg

DSCN0799.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0801.jpg

DSCN0802.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

DSCN0805.jpg