Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha word I scrape, it's not to bad. I just need to ditch this shity vlsd and get a welded the only times I've gotten stuck is when I three wheel and one back just sits in the air spinning.

Welded ftmfw

-18 in the front? are they high disc???

18x10.5 -6, 17x9.5 +3 (A Disc) Work VSKF

I'm not going with stock metal though, my car is pretty beat. Plus, I like the look of the over fenders. The fronts on mine are gonna need a 5-7mm spacer due to their disc face not clearing the 300zx calipers. But I got a ton of lip!

Damn I'm late as hell............didn't even see this thread, but saw it at the PBCC parking lot today and people were plottin on it. Keep an eye on that sexy ride.:bigthumbu

Damn I'm late as hell............didn't even see this thread, but saw it at the PBCC parking lot today and people were plottin on it. Keep an eye on that sexy ride.:bigthumbu

Thanks for the heads up, did you actually hear anyone say anything or just saw some people checking it out. I really hate parking it there, my class is on one of the opposite sides of the campus but I didn't know that so I parked over there today. Theres a parking lot right next to the building I'm in so I guess I'll park it there. I doubt anyone has the balls to do anything stupid at that time of day anyway, but I think I would cry if someone fucked with it.

Welded ftmfw

-18 in the front? are they high disc???

18x10.5 -6, 17x9.5 +3 (A Disc) Work VSKF

I'm not going with stock metal though, my car is pretty beat. Plus, I like the look of the over fenders. The fronts on mine are gonna need a 5-7mm spacer due to their disc face not clearing the 300zx calipers. But I got a ton of lip!

Those are nice sizes and I love the vs-kf, are they burning black by any chance? Unless you plan to get a spacer for the back I wouldn't get a 50mm over.

sorry, I just saw your second question. They are the high disk in front and low in back, it's funny you can really tell the difference in the amount of material added on the back of the face, my front lugs sink in the holes almost a half inch and the rears stick out like a quarter inch.

Last edited:
ur car looks sick in person saw it last night at the meet!! i was the s13 that tandem with adam the only other black s13 sliding

Thanks man, you guys we getting down thats what I like to see. I wanted to but I wasn't feeling it, my shit still rubs with any kinda heavy weight transfer, I'm fucking sick of working on my fenders I must have put 40+ hours into pulling and clearancing already. It's almost there though, I can't give up now.

that gif in your sig is great, I used to have that shit saved on my computer a good couple years ago. Ace Ventura is the man haha "This is a lovely room of death"

Last edited:
Thanks man, you guys we getting down thats what I like to see. I wanted to but I wasn't feeling it, my shit still rubs with any kinda heavy weight transfer, I'm fucking sick of working on my fenders I must have put 40+ hours into pulling and clearancing already. It's almost there though, I can't give up now.

that gif in your sig is great, I used to have that shit saved on my computer a good couple years ago. Ace Ventura is the man haha "This is a lovely room of death"

lol ACE FTW lol yeah thats the first time i really slid my daily its open diff with a single slammer in it hahaha but damn 40hrs wow but all i have to say is ur car=sex!!

Those are nice sizes and I love the vs-kf, are they burning black by any chance? Unless you plan to get a spacer for the back I wouldn't get a 50mm over.

sorry, I just saw your second question. They are the high disk in front and low in back, it's funny you can really tell the difference in the amount of material added on the back of the face, my front lugs sink in the holes almost a half inch and the rears stick out like a quarter inch.

Yea they're burning black

I was planning on running a 30mm rear over, with less than aggressive camber, that will work out great.

Cant wait to get 'em on already, I've had them lying around for about 5 months now.

Again, great job with your car meng!

lol ACE FTW lol yeah thats the first time i really slid my daily its open diff with a single slammer in it hahaha but damn 40hrs wow but all i have to say is ur car=sex!!

I didn't even realize it was open diff, you were getting some nice angle, good man. Tossing a car > Power over

It's got to be at least 40 hours, the worst part about it is since I have the regular Eastwood whenever I want to use the roller I have to raise the car like 4 inches and then drop it again to check clearance. It's a major pain in the ass. The rear isn't bad becasue I can just disconnect the coil and use a bottle jack to force the hub down a couple of inches but since the fronts need to be connected to the spindle to hold the hub in place I have to fucking crank them all the way up. I need to just save up $200 and buy this beautiful thing http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?10

Yea they're burning black

I was planning on running a 30mm rear over, with less than aggressive camber, that will work out great.

Cant wait to get 'em on already, I've had them lying around for about 5 months now.

Again, great job with your car meng!
Thanks,

Nice, burning black vsfk's are one of my favorite wheels. Have you posted pics of your s14 before? What color is it? I can see you know what needs to be done, my friend just got some 18x12 -20's for the rear of his s14, now those need 50mm's

I wanted to but I wasn't feeling it, my shit still rubs with any kinda heavy weight transfer, I'm fucking sick of working on my fenders I must have put 40+ hours into pulling and clearancing already. It's almost there though, I can't give up now.

HAHAHAHA!!!

:p

Told ya so. And now you have 7 pages of thread hard parking pics. You have to make it work now, if you raise even a little it's super anti-climatic, almost premature ejaculation status :laugh:

Keep at it :bigthumbu

Its black in color, and really ugly, but its low on stock se's right now, welded diff, aluminum subframe bushings, and SPLparts coils. I actually bought these wheels for an s14 sr'd s13 coupe that I built cuz I was going for that Burst look with it. But ended up trading it for this s14. Within the next couple months I plan on finally peicing the s14 together. I just dont have the balls to park my car at school/work with the KF's on it. So next step is a daily.

Keep us updated man, and yea, fuck the haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom