Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw man u need togo lower, in ur first pic the car looked lower, now this pix just aint low enought! suck it up and drag lip now!

That picture is how it was before. I just lowered it again today, I'm working on the rear fenders now. It will remain at the height in the first set of pictures :bigthumbu I was able to make a lot of room where the inner metal fender is in the back, that's were I kept having rubbing problems on the top of the tire. I would really like to drive and slide it this low, I'll see how it feels on the street when I finish the fenders.

damn bro thats sick, fuckin nice!! BTW have you tried to buff that scuff on your rear bumper? looks like it would mostly wipe off..

well, I made them fit better and I can drive the car but it's not quite there yet. Sorry I only got some more shitty pictures. It scrapes on fucking everything now, my tension rod brackets are taking a beating I've got to get a nice skid plate under it. I'll get some daytime shots tomorrow.

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0627.jpg

DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

i lowered my coupe to tht status once, but it could get out the shop lol. i had to raise it bck up.......good luck drivin tht way

Um, ok.

I hope you've: relocated the driver's side harness/hood latch cable, hammered the pinch welds along the inside, up top, and along the back, as well as hammered the shit out of the framerails along the top, and hammered the fender arches in the front where the battery sits.

Otherwise, you WON'T be sliding like that.

Um, ok.

I hope you've: relocated the driver's side harness/hood latch cable, hammered the pinch welds along the inside, up top, and along the back, as well as hammered the shit out of the framerails along the top, and hammered the fender arches in the front where the battery sits.

Otherwise, you WON'T be sliding like that.

listen to the voice of knowledge... many of us have expirienced tearing through the harness and having to solder all those wires back together is a royal pain in the arse..

Lol....so like Warren and Jerome said....Why go through the hassle of fucking with wires when you can ride on a decent height rather than being a lowrider....keep that shit for the 64 impalas with white walls and lolos.

Car looks fucken awesome, the height is perfect for a car show or hard parking but NOT for a daily driver. And if you plan on drifting at that height level, your coilovers aren't going to perform the way their suppose to perform if the height is to low. Your going to put mucho stress on the dampening shocks and say goodbye to your coils sooner than you think.

But I would still love to have a sleep over with them Work Wheels of yours....hahahaha

damn ...u fu___ up the paint already.......sad.....

those coilovers were brand new ..installed in march........ and are gonna die at that height..or lack of.......probably rides like doo doo.........

when i got the s2k it road like shit being slammed......... please get hydros or airbag something if u wanna slam the car....and be hardparker status.......... disappointed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom