Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, ok.

I hope you've: relocated the driver's side harness/hood latch cable, hammered the pinch welds along the inside, up top, and along the back, as well as hammered the shit out of the framerails along the top, and hammered the fender arches in the front where the battery sits.

Otherwise, you WON'T be sliding like that.

Shits been done, the car has already been mad low for a while. Now it's just slammed.

damn ...u fu___ up the paint already.......sad.....

those coilovers were brand new ..installed in march........ and are gonna die at that height..or lack of.......probably rides like doo doo.........

when i got the s2k it road like shit being slammed......... please get hydros or airbag something if u wanna slam the car....and be hardparker status.......... disappointed

No it rides good, I'm no where near the bottoming out the shocks on the front or back coils. Yay for full threaded shock bodies :bigthumbu And how exactly did I fuck up the paint?

so its mad rough when you turn huh?
No I don't rub when I turn, If you watch closely your car actually raises when you cut the wheel.

When this happens to your aero.. you are low enough

IMG_1189.jpg

More low goodness. I just woke up so I didn't get any better pictures. In a day or so when I'm done I'll go out and make a little video of how nice the car slides at this height.

dsc0744ju9.jpg

Last edited:
ohh that, yeah I kissed a wall the other night. Ha that shit got my heart going, I made a transfer to close to the wall and the car swung a little wide, it was like wall wall wall, then I just made it by. It's being taken care of very well mechanically, but the body is going to see some damage I've come to terms with this. Anyway it's not going to stay green forever.

BAller as fuK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo we have twin minds homie...im fucking feelin that shit.

And fuk the haters telling u shit about ur lip getting fucked up and selling it...
fuk them...
shit is perfect.

***BTW and im glad to hear u got balls...u said u came to terms that the car isnt gonna stay perfect body wise...
and thats what its all about...
looking good but driving the shit out of it.

Last edited:
that is some next level shit right there if you can get the rear to tuck like the front does then i will bow to you sir

HAHAHAHAHAHAhA!@!!!!

You linked a pic of Tommy from my crew!

Dude you've got a hard-on for Cali so bad, Hella flush name, way slammed, then you link a pic of Tommy.

Show me action vids of said stance sliding, otherwise it's just talky-talk. Yeah vids, I saw your action shots, and some of those were spins. :boring:

P.S.

Crazy low is nothing new:
wwwgqb6.jpg

Not hatin, just sayin...
:bigthumbu

I wouldn't say I have a hard on for cali, but definitely for that gold coupe, that thing is soo bad... and yes I know I was spinning in a lot of the action shots from countyline, the last couple months I've been practicing on the street I was concentrating more on tossing the car and holding a line, Countlyine was the first time I was doing big full lock to full lock transfers. I'm confident next event I will do much better, and that picture is sick mad lowness also I love when you get that shot of a bumper hanging on for dear life.

2-1.jpg

wow ppl talk alot of shit anyone here puts a vid of anything in jdmland slidin that low and everyone thinks its sick as fuck

man its your car u do w.e. the fuck u want with it that shit looks gangster as fuck just have fun with that bitch its JUST a car ppl are trippin and hating

+1 on the baddest stance on sfldrifters ive ever seen im comin for ya soon bitch lol but i prob wont beat u on da wheels :( lol

FUCK THAT taking care of it bullshit, DRIVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT CAR LIKE YOUVE BEEN DOING!!!! hahaha

MADDDDDDD PRopppssss for dropping it that low, and for dailying it that way.

We need to meet in person so we can talk wheels/fitments. :bigthumbu

I cant wait to get my KF's on!!!!!!!

Last edited:
FUCK THAT taking care of it bullshit, DRIVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT CAR LIKE YOUVE BEEN DOING!!!! hahaha

MADDDDDDD PRopppssss for dropping it that low, and for dailying it that way.

We need to meet in person so we can talk wheels/fitments. :bigthumbu

I cant wait to get my KF's on!!!!!!!

seriously if these lil proper bitches ever met sum of da sloppy nig ass setups ive seen baller as fuck that never had a problem lol.

drive it like u stole your car is hard as fuck

YOU ARE SHITTING ON EVERYONE PERIOD

the car looks great man... just becareful driving it on the streets... i already had to change an oil pan cause of a pipe that fell of a truck right in front of me... i even raised the front a bit cause of that shit.... slammed looks good, but you are risking a lot... but it looks like you have the funds.. so have fun and drive the pissed out of the car.. thats why we build them...

As a gay guy, i would like to tell you that your car is very nice and clean.. good job.

i aint feelin that faggot ass cali conceeded ziptied superiority bullshit goin on in here all those drivers are pussies in real life lol its like the coolest shit to do is be that asshole persona online but in real life they are no bodies lulz

I assume your refering to warren g but I think you may have misinterpreted what he was saying. Dude is chill as fuck if you meet him in person... I don't think he meant anything, he's just speaking from experience. Just making sure hellaflush has all his ducks in a row before he tries to really slide it that slammed and create more of a headache fixing the shit that will break.

Back on topic, car look ssick like that but I would love to see the vids of it sliding that low:bigthumbu

5am update: It's almost ready to drive, I've been playing with the rear fenders to get it where I want it when I bring the camber back out a little. This is what I've had to do to the rear metal inner fenders, they are pounded pretty much flush with the quarter panel most of the way up.

(I know theres a crack in it, it will be filled before the car is driven in the rain)
DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0659.jpg

DSCN0658.jpg

DSCN0657.jpg

(Pass. side needs some more pull to match drivers, camber will be brought out to retain that gangster paper thin clearance)
DSCN0664.jpg

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0667.jpg

(Drivers is where it needs to be, maybe some less neg. camber)
DSCN0668.jpg

DSCN0669.jpg

(Fresh Camber arms :bigthumbu)
DSCN0649.jpg

sick as hell bro like i said when we met your car is gangbusters dont listen to the haters. I dont have the balls or baller wheels to do it so more props to you. SICKNESS!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom