Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bro u car is no where near his car! ur shit looks stock ride height!!! just because ur need for speed bumper is draging dont mean shit!

and it was running lol lol lol :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Yo fuck them hatin ass niggas. Daily dat lowrider, i do jus be mad careful.

and it was running lol lol lol :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

ur just tryn to put ur car where it dont belong! dont hate the truth!, yes my car doesnt run, and it probly never will, whats ur point?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There it is. Don't forget the seam at the front on the bottom of the frame rail.

The best way to work that out is hammer, drive over the gnarliest stuff you would do (bumps, turns), at speed (I like on-ramps) let it rub, then jack it up and hammer the black spots, repeat.

Fuck, I'm so sick of all this fender pulling. I really don't like doing it, but it has to be done. The rears done, but I can't get the fronts to stop rubbing, I need like a degree more negative camber but my camber plates are maxed out. I really might have to put 1 collar back in the front, which I don't want to do, so I'll keep trying. I'm going to loosen all the front fender bolts and try to move it out maybe I can get a little clearence out of that. More shitty cell phone pictures

( 10mm of spacer on the hub then the roller, and it's maxed out :mad: )
img226.jpg

img227.jpg

img228.jpg

img231.jpg

img232.jpg

img239.jpg

img238.jpg

img237.jpg

bro just slot the upper shock mount holes to get a little more camber!

Thats not a bad idea, I might have to do that. I was considering trying to take some material from the camber plate itself to get more travel but It's mad thick and I'm pretty much limited to what I can do with a drill. Enlarging those 3 holes will be much easier. Thanks

u must have alot of money for tires
how many degrees of camber r u running???
i dont see how ur gonna be able to drift like that,
i had my car like this when i first put on my coilovers, n i got to lazy to adjust em
Picture1109.jpg

when i went to my first event ( im sure every one remembers cuz i suxed balls )with this car every time i would counter steer my front wheels would rub the fender and ide spin out every time

Hella flush, what dimension/fitment are you running?

I chose to go with a 17x9.5 +3 (a disc) in the Front, just to be able to go low without turning/clearance problems. I can tell your fronts are 18's, but what offset?

the back looks good, the front not so good, lift the front just a bit.....Like i said before good luck drifting it like that... I am not a hater i admire what you have done, but with i see now way you are going to have decent feedback and control when drifting at that ride height.

Hella flush, what dimension/fitment are you running?

I chose to go with a 17x9.5 +3 (a disc) in the Front, just to be able to go low without turning/clearance problems. I can tell your fronts are 18's, but what offset?

The fronts are 18x9 -18, a 9.5 +3 will fit an s14 really well with a slight pull and some camber and since they are 17's you should be able to go pretty low, thats a nice size. What wheels are they?

the back looks good, the front not so good, lift the front just a bit.....Like i said before good luck drifting it like that... I am not a hater i admire what you have done, but with i see now way you are going to have decent feedback and control when drifting at that ride height.

I know, and I understand some people saying I'm going to have problems are speaking from experience so I'm just going to keep playing with it. I'd rather not raise it but I may have to I have yet to slide the car like this so we shall see. I was being stupid before when I was maxing out the roller becasue I had the camber plates all the way in so I moved them out to roll and that got me like another 10mm. I finally manned up and pulled the shit out of the fronts and for the first time in a week I drove my car and didn't constantly smell tire. It's soo close now, just rubbing a little in the front on the inside at full lock so I have some more hammer work to do. Hopefully I'll get it so the front only smokes when I have a lot of angle and a lot of weight transfer.

img248.jpg

img247.jpg

img249.jpg

img250.jpg

img258.jpg

img257.jpg

img256.jpg

img254.jpg

img253.jpg

img252.jpg

damn son thats low as hell good luck driving it in FL LMAO you hit anyhting on 95 and its gonna be a really bad day for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom