Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet little spot.

If it's still binding up under load (when you start drifting and the inside is all loaded up) check the back of the front fender arch, and make sure that harness and hood cable are taken care of. When the susp. loads up, caster causes the front wheel to move rearward under compression.

I want to tuck wheel in the back so bad. To do that though I need to tuck my exhaust up a little. The car has a mean rake, the sideskirt is almost 2 inches higher in front of the rear wheel than behind the front, it's nonsense. I'm going to have to try to bend the hangers or something to get the exhaust tucked up nice. Missing osw kinda sucked, I need to make it out to countyline in October :D

img264.jpg

did your sell your varienza or whatever, cus i see your car at school all the time and have gold s1's in the rear and neon green 350z rims up front?

did your sell your varienza or whatever, cus i see your car at school all the time and have gold s1's in the rear and neon green 350z rims up front?

ha yeah thats me, I can't tell you how much I hate driving the car around with those green wheels. I traded the varianza's for a different set of 18's 10.5 and 12.5, I needed something wide like these so I could run a nice stretch front and back.

Hi. where do you get your alignments done? k, thx

tire kingdom on hillsborough a few blocks east of 95 on the south side, only place I know of with a rack I could get my car on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom