Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see no ownage....YET....

I mean this niggas shit *FlyinAngle's S14 is dope as fuk...crazy shit but proper shit...
FINN withall due respect homie, ur wheels r fucking SIKNESS, something like an oily 30-girl orgy... BUT OVERALL its not really looking good... ofc its unfinished.
looking mexican status right now...... im saying with a DTM widebody aero...shiiiiiit then we're talking.
Ur killin it with the wheels...but not with the wheels and car....

Fuk it if hes rusty after 3 weeks, or hes just plain garbage peroid... his ride is sik, ur rides r sik,
and mine is pure STOCK failsauce....:D
Lets get along in this shit hole homies:thumbup:

Last edited:
I don't know you and have never seen you slide, I saw your car at countyline but it was parked, post up some videos. You live close enough to me, in the next week or so when I get some fresh tires if you want to hit some nice intersections I'm down. Also I have gangster wheels laying around too, I don't see what that proves.

img322.jpg

img323.jpg

img324.jpg

Im feelin like u need to step it up in the rear and get some 18X13s lmao
Usually dudes have more of a problem fitting low offset/ wide wheels up front but ur killing it up front...the rear tho...is lacking right now....

Everyone keeps asking me this, I have 18x12.5's for the rear, I'm just broke and lazy and haven't gotten tires for them yet.

This is turning into an e-pissing contest over who has bigger lips, we might as well be comparing dick sizes. I'm really not an asshole, but someone already made a comment about me saying I was rusty and I explained myself. Overfenders are overrated, I don't think you guys are really appreciating 18x10.5 -12's on stock guards.

Last edited:
I don't know you and have never seen you slide, I saw your car at countyline but it was parked, post up some videos. You live close enough to me, in the next week or so when I get some fresh tires if you want to hit some nice intersections I'm down. Also I have gangster wheels laying around too, I don't see what that proves.

I don't see how you posting pics of of your car and comparing them to my rx7 has anything to do with ANYTHING either. Why your posting pictures of your wheels is beyond me. And I cant street slide, cause I havent done it in over 3 weeks and I'm rusty. LMAO

I dont see no ownage....YET....

I mean this niggas shit *FlyinAngle's S14 is dope as fuk...crazy shit but proper shit...
FINN withall due respect homie, ur wheels r fucking SIKNESS, something like an oily 30-girl orgy... BUT OVERALL its not really looking good... ofc its unfinished.
looking mexican status right now...... im saying with a DTM widebody aero...shiiiiiit then we're talking.
Ur killin it with the wheels...but not with the wheels and car....

Fuk it if hes rusty after 3 weeks, or hes just plain garbage peroid... his ride is sik, ur rides r sik,
and mine is pure STOCK failsauce....:D
Lets get along in this shit hole homies:thumbup:

What do you think I spent 6 grand on.....? I don't just put wheels on a car, rip/pull the fuck outta my stock fenders, and then say I'm a cool guy.

Last edited:
I'm trying to say you have bad taste, If I put 5k into my car like you said you did with your rex it would be ballin out of control. I love the old dtm cars, atleast you got that right, maybe you can try to do this one proper???

I don't just put wheels on a car, rip/pull the fuck outta my stock fenders, and then say I'm a cool guy.

Less is more

Last edited:
I'm trying to say you have bad taste, If I put 5k into my car like you said you did with your rex it would be ballin out of control. I love the old dtm cars, atleast you got that right, maybe you can try to do this one proper???

Maybe when you realize that lowering your car more and more doesn't make it handle better, I may aknowlege your opinions.

if they cant hate the car cuz it looks sick ppl will have to resort to try talking shit about something else lol if your car was really wack and u said u were rusty from 3 weeks no one would have cared lol u ppl talk like if u drift alot ure cool and if u dont ure some loser lol DRIFTING DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOLER

hell atleast u drifted 3 weeks ago paul how long u been buildin your car?

Maybe when you realize that lowering your car more and more doesn't make it handle better, I may aknowlege your opinions.

u should take the opinion under consideration idk how u can live with yourself after wat u did to that fd

Last edited:
^^ Your car is a DTM car with a completley re-modified subframe allowing you to lower it that low and retain correct suspension geometry....yea Gtfo.

I understand this, but I'm sure that dtm car your building is going to see a lot of track time :rolleyes: you can at least make it look right. Once again, apparently my car handles like it's an suv becasue it's slammed and my roll centers aren't perfect.

if they cant hate the car cuz it looks sick ppl will have to resort to try talking shit about something else lol if your car was really wack and u said u were rusty from 3 weeks no one would have cared lol u ppl talk like if u drift alot ure cool and if u dont ure some loser lol DRIFTING DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOLER

hell atleast u drifted 3 weeks ago paul how long u been buildin your car?

u should take the opinion under consideration idk how u can live with yourself after wat u did to that fd

mike wtf are u talkn about?????why drag me into this childish shit??? plus building my car has nothing todo with me drifting! as a matter of fact i went street drifting last night! so know ur comment towards me is pointless! i just wanna watch the drama unfold, dont start shit with me no point:corn::corn::corn:

I like the Varanzia(sp?) better. The other wheels look sick but I am not feeling the gold as much. Still the car is sick. Best looking S14 at the moment.

I know, I liked the faces on the varianza's more too but it was time to switch it up. I'm going to polish these when I get the chance, I think that will make them look much better.

yeah, I was looking at pictures before and I really like the way mesh style wheels look polished, It's going to be a pain in the ass but I think I can do it. I'm pretty sure I can pull the faces out without breaking the seals on the barrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom