Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike wtf are u talkn about?????why drag me into this childish shit??? plus building my car has nothing todo with me drifting! as a matter of fact i went street drifting last night! so know ur comment towards me is pointless! i just wanna watch the drama unfold, dont start shit with me no point:corn::corn::corn:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:judo chop:

sandy ass niis

jokin around ppl relax...

dont do it....

when you wanna...

cum. :ugh:

Last edited:
I am with the crowd of people who find nothing impressive at all about "fitting" oversized wheels to a stock body. But at the same time, different strokes for different folks. So stop fighting about it and hug it out mmm'kay?

You must be with the crowd of people that get overs then run 18x9's +0 then. Until I can afford BN aero it's going to stay stock body, also the fact the you think fitting wheels under overs is harder than stock fenders is just silly. 99% of people even on zilvia fail miserable at wheel fitment so I guess there really is no use arguing this.

DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1381.jpg

DSCN1382.jpg

DSCN1383.jpg

DSCN1384.jpg

DSCN1385.jpg

DSCN1386.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

DSCN1388.jpg

DSCN1389.jpg

You must be with the crowd of people that get overs then run 18x9's +0 then. Until I can afford BN aero it's going to stay stock body, also the fact the you think fitting wheels under overs is harder than stock fenders is just silly. 99% of people even on zilvia fail miserable at wheel fitment so I guess there really is no use arguing this.

The fact that you are formulating an opinion of me based on absolutely nothing is retarded. I don't give a shit about zilvia. Your car looks cool though so congrats, great job, etc but cars don't impress me anywhere near as much as drivers. And just so we're on the same page and you don't confuse my position again, i am with the crowd of people who put driving skills ahead of style. To me that's where the bragging rights are. I only posted to tell people to stfu w/ the hating b/c its getting old.

fuck man im really on this cars dick u have no idea no homo lol best wheel fitment ive ever seen anyone with a nissan atleast

good, me too although points are awarded for style. My car gets man handled and tossed around every day I only wish I had more money for tires so I could practice more.

fuck man im really on this cars dick u have no idea no homo lol best wheel fitment ive ever seen anyone with a nissan atleast

ha I'm glad you like it man, just wait for the rears, they poke and extra 14mm than the fronts. This car has been inspiring me for a while

p1010002-8.jpg

Last edited:
damn this thread is still going wow.. lmao... the guy has a clean s14 with great wheel fitment... why are we by 15 pages? maybe i care more about tearing my car apart driving it than making it look bonito..lol

I'd say the majority of this thread has been arguments about how, my car handles like poop becasue it's too low, how I can't possible slide it with this fitment, how wheel fitment on stock fenders is apparently unimpressive, ect. I understand the whole you don't care about looks and just want to improve your skills thing but don't you ever get tired of seeing busted s13 sliding all day? Drifting is a moving car show, maybe not professionally but in ameture drifting Form > Function

I'd say the majority of this thread has been arguments about how, my car handles like poop becasue it's too low, how I can't possible slide it with this fitment, how wheel fitment on stock fenders is apparently unimpressive, ect. I understand the whole you don't care about looks and just want to improve your skills thing but don't you ever get tired of seeing busted s13 sliding all day? Drifting is a moving car show, maybe not professionally but in ameture drifting Form > Function

No son, skills... skills.... skills... you can have the best looking car in FD if you cant drive you will not make it... Thats what Tonymac was saying a page or so back... I never get tired of my busted s13 sliding, i have put blood sweat and tears into that my busted s13 and its very nimble. I admire what you have done with your car, i think is very cool... but to each is own...

I was talking specifically about wheel fitment and ride height, of course with all the sponsors the pros have their cars are going to be nice. I slide my car all the time, I have all the power I need as of right now so I don't concentrate on the driveline just wheels/suspension. I don't see how that means I suck or I'm a poser???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom