Inspiration

LOL
618751943_l.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

0.jpg

Yeah theyre 15s but I chopped them into "14s" and lowered it some.
All AE86 enthusiasts shouldhav these pics in theyre drive IMO...
I wanna see more tho....:D

h

Last edited:
Well, everyone is posting up their trucks... Ive been piecing some stuff together for a ka24e-t, hopefully getting some seats soon. Then on comes the rear end work... After that Ill most likely be talking to Bodon about a cage...

Here is my ride and my inspiration...
2clu8l.jpg

jkjg9k.jpg

muhmwh.jpg

And the inspiration for my engine bay...
latimer009.jpg

My inspiration on bikes "The Doctor". . .
[yt]HPz1gi37HNQ[/yt]

My inspiration rally. . .
[yt]oOqrPimvmzg&feature[/yt]

One of my biggest inspirations in racing and as a person in general, Ayrton Senna. (as you see at the end of the vid I'm not the only one).
[yt]EgqnJpIz0Io[/yt]

Well, everyone is posting up their trucks... Ive been piecing some stuff together for a ka24e-t, hopefully getting some seats soon. Then on comes the rear end work... After that Ill most likely be talking to Bodon about a cage...

looks real good...and its goin to look sick cant wait to see it sidewayz...:cool:

looks real good...and its goin to look sick cant wait to see it sidewayz...:cool:

Thanks bro, I bought the truck to be a daily... But I fell in love with it... Now plans are to make an actual 240 truck and not a 240 camino ;)

^yeah dude, Koguchi is best. no dought.
serious car.
serious driver.
daily driven at times.
track proven.
touge tested.
inspiration at its finest!

Another inspiration for me is Colin McRae. He was the definition of "Never Lift." RIP

One of my favorite vid tributes to him.
[yt]gIgwec_UvRc[/yt]

IMHO rally drivers are probably the most hghly skilled pro drivers on earth.
It insane.

Redline03: LOL ur comment had me cracking up...so true...

To rock the BN Sports aero on an AE86 ... joo REALLy need some f*ckin ballerass wheels IMO...
Would look badass....;)

MY WHEEL INSPIRATION:
70s Skyline sedan....on RS Watanabe wheels.
This is the look im aiming for, for my AE86 coupe...
175-60-14X8FRONT.jpg

175-60-14 on 14X8 FRONT

185-60-14X102.jpg

185-60-14 on 14X10 REAR
Bosozoku, Garuchan,and Hipari tires mixed into the AE86.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom