Inspiration

AAh damn, the SR20DET powered Nissan p-up is something Ive always been interested in.
They look sik slammed like that and sidewyas.
Yeah, Ive also been wrenching on'em (AE86s) since my younger years.
Very simple vehicles.

REDLINE03: The Official AE86 Ambassador

2344856584_12c6252d73.jpg

The Redline 03, I got a couple AE86 I will be at some local events with and will travel to other events once I get my License back. Both supercharged and cant wait to have some fun with. Been working on AE86s before I could even drive:bigthumbu
I'm very happy to hear that. I miss not seeing them around at events. Hopefully, I'll be back by then also and we can have a decent show up of 86s.

REDLINE03: The Official AE86 Ambassador

:laugh: Thanks, at least in FL. Sig worthy I would say:bigthumbu.

My newest inpsiration. I'll probably get a 4dr, the 2dr wagon I'm not sure exist here in the States. Seems Ueo inspires me a lot more than I thought lol.
ke701.jpg

ke702.jpg

More pics of Ueo's wagon here:
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showpost.php?p=272700&postcount=260

Last edited:
my inspiration

SFLDrifters.com & everyone who plays tru to their game...

...but if you want picts i dont think i have e-nuf bandwidth 4 that...

I'm very happy to hear that. I miss not seeing them around at events. Hopefully, I'll be back by then also and we can have a decent show up of 86s.

:laugh: Thanks, at least in FL. Sig worthy I would say:bigthumbu.

My newest inpsiration. I'll probably get a 4dr, the 2dr wagon I'm not sure exist here in the States. Seems Ueo inspires me a lot more than I thought lol.
ke701.jpg

ke702.jpg

More pics of Ueo's wagon here:
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showpost.php?p=272700&postcount=260

that is so gangster you would def be one of a kind here in the states slideing a wagon.

that is so gangster you would def be one of a kind here in the states slideing a wagon.

I think I'll be in a rare category also with my 86 now(takes forever to build something when your a perfectionist and kinda broke lol). I just want the 2dr wagon. If I can't get that then I guess a 4dr wagon. These Corollas(wagons) are not that easy to find, so I may settle for the 4dr version.

I think I'll be in a rare category also with my 86 now(takes forever to build something when your a perfectionist and kinda broke lol). I just want the 2dr wagon. If I can't get that then I guess a 4dr wagon. These Corollas(wagons) are not that easy to find, so I may settle for the 4dr version.

we who chose to slide differnet cars are a rear breed i say fuck the norm im staying as far from the norm as possible. Being normal is just no fun.

The Redline 03, the 2dr version never made it to the states. Wish they did, but a 4dr would do just as good. I am helping a friend of mine with his 81 Wagon, and Ive been sliding the TE72s before they started to get popular here in the states. Heres a pic of my old car, look hard enough and you can see I smacked the front fender prtty good.

Taka Aono has a 85 cressida wagon with a welded diff that he drifts at events and stuff sometimes you know just to fuck around

The Redline 03, the 2dr version never made it to the states. Wish they did, but a 4dr would do just as good. I am helping a friend of mine with his 81 Wagon, and Ive been sliding the TE72s before they started to get popular here in the states. Heres a pic of my old car, look hard enough and you can see I smacked the front fender prtty good.

haha www.ccc.com i remember being in that shit! i remember everyone in the local chapter wanted me to manage all the meets and what not!

that pics is a couple years old before I sold it for another TE72 I have been putting together for the past year. I'm not really active anymore like I used to on CCC. Anyways, another inspiration pic. I have thing for trucks lately cause I am putting together a Nissan Hardbody to have some fun at the local events.

RB26 powered

And a TE72 that keeps me going on my personal car

Any 4dr wagons for sale up there for cheap(blown engines, non running, shells)? Thanks to my dad I now have a crazy idea for the Corolla wagon (in the future) --insert evil laugh here--- lol. I read somewhere about an ae86 rear-end conversion on the Corolla wagon rear end(which is leafspring). You know anything more about that, since you've been in the TE72 world longer?

I would love to just swap in all my spare 86 parts on it for the time being and do the ae86 rear-end conversion on a wagon.

PS Awesome idea with the drifting truck your building :bigthumbu.

Dude, you, me and alot of other people missed out on a killer deal yesterday. A friend of mine calls me and said his co worker is selling his 80 Corolla wagon cause he had to pay off some really bad people and was short $300. I couldnt leave work to give the guy the cash and my friend was broke and I called up everybody else I knew but no one couldnt or couldnt leave work to get it. The guy was really desperate and sold it to the junkyard for $150 and got another $150 somehow to pay off his debt to the people he owed. So this morning before work, I went to the junkyard and scored the quadheadlight front he had and some other things as well. But damn if I had the cash I would have bought it.

As for the rear suspension on the wagons, yea it sucks cause of the leafspring rear setup. But I just cut everything out and make my own brackets and 4links and panhard bar for the rear suspension and use AE86 springs and short strokes. And the front suspension is just a metter of taking out the TE72 and installing the AE86 stuff. But you will need to keep the TE72 top hats to bolt on the struts.

Its not that bad to modify, but alot of measuring and adjustments to get everything placed in straight. If you ever need any help, feel free to pm me.

Dude, you, me and alot of other people missed out on a killer deal yesterday. A friend of mine calls me and said his co worker is selling his 80 Corolla wagon cause he had to pay off some really bad people and was short $300. I couldnt leave work to give the guy the cash and my friend was broke and I called up everybody else I knew but no one couldnt or couldnt leave work to get it. The guy was really desperate and sold it to the junkyard for $150 and got another $150 somehow to pay off his debt to the people he owed. So this morning before work, I went to the junkyard and scored the quadheadlight front he had and some other things as well. But damn if I had the cash I would have bought it.

As for the rear suspension on the wagons, yea it sucks cause of the leafspring rear setup. But I just cut everything out and make my own brackets and 4links and panhard bar for the rear suspension and use AE86 springs and short strokes. And the front suspension is just a metter of taking out the TE72 and installing the AE86 stuff. But you will need to keep the TE72 top hats to bolt on the struts.

Its not that bad to modify, but alot of measuring and adjustments to get everything placed in straight. If you ever need any help, feel free to pm me.

I sure will, I was just curious about the rear-end thing. I was guessing that you had to do what you did. I just need to find one for cheap. Like with a blown engine, can't start, shell, etc. I have tons of spare 86 stuff.

If you are willing to travel, U can find them in alabama and georgia for real cheap. Also check the impounds, the primered one pictured above. I bought it for $300 from the impound, and it had GTS rear with LSD, exhaust, header, stock 3TC that ran like a champ after doing a once over on the motor. Was a fun car and alot of sliding done with it.

Growing up my old man and his frineds had the old TE wagons, sedans and coupes.
Its a Puerto Rican thing.
Currently my old mans friend has a clean '81 4door wago with a 3TC and a Datsun rear end.;)
Iv aways wante a 4 door sedan slammed on the floor with deep dished14s and strtched
tires but not easy lie back in the days when I was growing up.
My dad, my uncle and their boys would trade old Yodas left and right like nothing.
Nowtheyre damnnear extinct.

have mad TE pictures...so Im staring a Pic thread fr shits n giggles

Back
Top Bottom