Inspiration

i guess ill join,

this is my new inspiration/goal, simple but sooo danmmmm sexii.

Iwant.jpg

well i guess my inspiration is a little different than u guys but i will post it anyways lol...no more rwd for me until i decide t get back into it. but yea im a honda boy at heart and im glad to own one :D

aaron1.jpg

aaron2.jpg

s3.jpg

Well, I first saw this vid back in 2001 or so(oldie but goodie). I can honestly say this vid inspired me to drift, partly responsible for me owning an ae86 and made me an Ueo fan all at the same time :D:bigthumbu. Damn this brings back memories everytime I watch it. I'm pretty sure many of you have watched it since then.

[yt]jvG923PaNv8[/yt]

Well, I first saw this vid back in 2001 or so(oldie but goodie). I can honestly say this vid inspired me to drift, partly responsible for me owning an ae86 and made me an Ueo fan all at the same time :D:bigthumbu. Damn this brings back memories everytime I watch it. I'm pretty sure many of you have watched it since then.

[yt]jvG923PaNv8[/yt]

omg yes I remember this, when I watched it the first time: :eek:

REDLINE03 u always post the best vids lol...
shit I have that VHS and I also Have sevral other old Option 2 and Drift tengoku tapes
with Ueo in it. Had em for years.=, theyre in a box somehwere.
IMO hes the best AE86 driver/drifter Ive ever seen. Hes a maniac on the clutch pedal lol.
Dude...the vid gave me goosebumps man...shit...
with 6 Ae86s ive owned...
sometimes I forget that feeling that 1st made me fall in love with the AE86 in the 1st place.
Ur that constant reminder man lol....Thanks brother.:bigthumbu

*plz continue;)

MY INSPIRATION:

I chopped this pic (as u can see) with MS Paint.
The wheels are out a lil more to create the illusion of lower offset and I slammed it.
Im coming...bwuahahahahaa

REDLINE03 u always post the best vids lol...
shit I have that VHS and I also Have sevral other old Option 2 and Drift tengoku tapes
with Ueo in it. Had em for years.=, theyre in a box somehwere.
IMO hes the best AE86 driver/drifter Ive ever seen. Hes a maniac on the clutch pedal lol.
Dude...the vid gave me goosebumps man...shit...
with 6 Ae86s ive owned...
sometimes I forget that feeling that 1st made me fall in love with the AE86 in the 1st place.
Ur that constant reminder man lol....Thanks brother.:bigthumbu

*plz continue;)

If I don't do it then who will ;). That's why I always push 86 drivers who enjoy drifting to take it out on the track but sadly very few ever do. My quest continues to bring more 86 drifters to SFL lol.

Heres my current inspiration since I will be drifting a Nissan Hardbody really soon, just waiting on parts still.

The Redline 03, I got a couple AE86 I will be at some local events with and will travel to other events once I get my License back. Both supercharged and cant wait to have some fun with. Been working on AE86s before I could even drive:bigthumbu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom