d1gpapril20055il.jpg

truth.jpg

truth2.jpg

DSC_6023-Edit.jpg

25h3fuw.jpg

nofilters1.jpg

d03_5050.jpg

Last edited:
IMHO rally drivers are probably the most hghly skilled pro drivers on earth.
It insane.

Redline03: LOL ur comment had me cracking up...so true...

There's a reason why there's an ae86 crew that's called Never Lift here lol. There's no other way to drive an 86 lol.

Some more of my inspiration to finish my D21...
PB266790alminiz1b1.jpg

3854r22.jpg

PB2769581.jpg

Garage+Miniz+GT726.jpg

Garafe+Miniz+D21.jpg

IMGP4185_Rs4.jpg

Ive tried to find the owner of the red truck, but couldn't do it. It is in America as well as the rb25 powered Datsun pictured. They are both pretty sick.. I have a video of the white truck hitting 2 step for like 1 block in a crowd of people...

Those 2 trucks are not american owned, they are in Japan. Dont let the Cali tags fool you:) Also, the white one is using the RB26 and not the RB25. I have there build up pics and specs.

Some more of my inspiration to finish my D21...
PB266790alminiz1b1.jpg

3854r22.jpg

PB2769581.jpg

Garage+Miniz+GT726.jpg

Garafe+Miniz+D21.jpg

IMGP4185_Rs4.jpg

Ive tried to find the owner of the red truck, but couldn't do it. It is in America as well as the rb25 powered Datsun pictured. They are both pretty sick.. I have a video of the white truck hitting 2 step for like 1 block in a crowd of people...

got these 2....very nice...though I love the lines of my 89 isuzu jus a tad bit more. :bigthumbu

Thanks bro, I bought the truck to be a daily... But I fell in love with it... Now plans are to make an actual 240 truck and not a 240 camino ;)

i kno what you mean...my 240 was my drifter/daily and the truck was my parts and daily but it totally switched...lol...im in the process of puttin in an isuzu impulse gauge cluster cause my truck jus shows the mph and no rpm...urs like tha too?

Last edited:
haha a MarkII is different from the Chaser as well.

Its all good though, its a lot of cars that look almost the same apart from minor differences.

yea when you get into the variants of the JZX it gets all confusing lol.

Well if you ever want a JZX100 i know people in Australia that have some :bigthumbu

yea when you get into the variants of the JZX it gets all confusing lol.

Well if you ever want a JZX100 i know people in Australia that have some :bigthumbu

Yes! I want a JZX100 Chaser, but for like 5 grand lol

So I can stop breaking the rules.

IMO one of the hottest S13's in the states

DSC_0275.jpg

Those 2 trucks are not american owned, they are in Japan. Dont let the Cali tags fool you:) Also, the white one is using the RB26 and not the RB25. I have there build up pics and specs.

Typo my friend. But yes they are in America.. Have quite a few shots of the white one in osaka japan's meet in central cali..

got these 2....very nice...though I love the lines of my 89 isuzu jus a tad bit more. :bigthumbu

i kno what you mean...my 240 was my drifter/daily and the truck was my parts and daily but it totally switched...lol...im in the process of puttin in an isuzu impulse gauge cluster cause my truck jus shows the mph and no rpm...urs like tha too?

Nope, My truck has a factory tach. I would like to see a impulse RS turbo motor in a PUP...

Typo my friend. But yes they are in America.. Have quite a few shots of the white one in osaka japan's meet in central cali..

Again bro, dont let the Cali tags fool you. They are not in America, they are in Japan and have there own website based out of Japan and alot of videos and photos of them driving at events in Japan. Do a search and you will see. As a matter of fact, check out www.thenewtype.com or www.garageminiz.com How alot of us here in the states like to rock the Japanese license plates is how they like to rock the American license plate. I have talked to them through emails many times and know where they are located. Thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom