Gran Turismo 5

This game still hasn't been released yet. It better be life changing for having to wait for years for it to even come out. Forza rips this game anyways and Forza 9 will be out before this hits shelves.

This game still hasn't been released yet. It better be life changing for having to wait for years for it to even come out. Forza rips this game anyways and Forza 9 will be out before this hits shelves.

Supposedly it was delayed this year to be launched together with Sony's 3DTVs:rolleyes:

no sir... that was for prologue, this is for the the one comin out in movember 2nd

oh yea an xbox sucks! lol jk

your retarded cause its never gonna release just like duke nukem forever they will just dangle pictures and video in front of your face for 10 years then tell you they cant release the game

No. It already has a street date, collector's edition and all. Definitely picking it up.
270627b2.jpg

my special edition copy is fully paid n reserved, and the guy at the Game Stop said he might do a midnight release party... I'm taking the week off.

i'm getting it whenever they decide to finally release it. I'll believe it when i have it in my ps3 and i'm driving my ass off. I bought my ps3 over 2 yrs ago when they said they were releasing it then....hahhaha. ps3 + GT5 + Logitech G25 = :driving:

Back
Top Bottom