Gran Turismo 5

i didnt reserve but i will be gettin it. hopefully they dont run out of copies. see u bitches online tag::lightningcount3s

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBs.....waiting on install right now got it ...first one at the store OMFG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get on my level

why didnt u assholes tell me it came out today, i just happen to go gamestop to reserve it and the guys like no need here u go im like wth.....u guys are ghey! anyway im on the install right now. dam it why does it take sooo long. not everyone waits outside the store for games to come out manny.....we have lives.

Last edited:
sux for u guys...gt > life....plus my car doesnt run...so...i live hru the game

^lol. we should set up and online match tonite. whos down?

nevermind forget the meets tonite :p

Last edited:
im tuning my 7 for drift as we speak. with the new physics engine it should be interesting but from what i can tell, it seems really improved.

gt5 is the shit!! i just got it and i'm rank 10 in time trail with the evo10 in daytona and in some other track i forgot what it was my name is mia1jz on ps3 thing

yea man online aint no joke and who else thought that fucking Ferrari race in A class was like the most impossible race in the world. that car is so shitty.....but at least i got the tune option :D

just joined the bandwagon and bought it this morning. I'm about to insert the disk so laters LOL

Back
Top Bottom