Gran Turismo 5

I'm 9th in Overall in drifting on the Mountain level with all the flags of different countries waving. WHAT!? WHAT!? lol And I did it with a stock RX8. (#2 with that)

I'm 9th in Overall in drifting on the Mountain level with all the flags of different countries waving. WHAT!? WHAT!? lol And I did it with a stock RX8. (#2 with that)

I'm 99th a/ my rx7 and 1512 overall LOL. I use the cabin view. Which camera view did you use?

nah, the physics are better in this one. My R35 practically drifts itself if the active steering is off.

im loving the game along with my g25 wheel
3683.gif

Update. In order for the GTR to perform better; all the driving aids have to be turned off. It'll put it into Race Mode.

drifting is good in gt5! way better than gt4 and less arcadey than gt3! controler drifting is fun as hell! but only some cars are good to drift withe the gt4 wheel otherwise you spin like crazy unless yer really quick with yer hands! i'm sure the 6 speed one makes it alot easier! it moves alot smoother. love the game! its fuckin gorgeous! whats yer psn sig everyone?! :D
pns:jakeishness

im loving the game along with my g25 wheel
http://www.gpstore.co.nz/images/news/3683.gif

screw you!!!

and also they did a physics update on GT5P recently and it the drifting is now perfect in my own opinion! i prefer it over GT3 actually! sorry kids! but whats also nice is that when you want more grip you can actually change tires unlike in gt3 where if you dont use sims you dont drift! if anyone has GT5P i'd like to see if we can start doin some online stuff! i think with the new physics it'd be alot of fun!

GT5 WILL BE THE BEST GT GAME OF ALL TIME SMASHING GT3 WHEN IT COMES OUT IN FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw you!!!

and also they did a physics update on GT5P recently and it the drifting is now perfect in my own opinion! i prefer it over GT3 actually! sorry kids! but whats also nice is that when you want more grip you can actually change tires unlike in gt3 where if you dont use sims you dont drift! if anyone has GT5P i'd like to see if we can start doin some online stuff! i think with the new physics it'd be alot of fun!

GT5 WILL BE THE BEST GT GAME OF ALL TIME SMASHING GT3 WHEN IT COMES OUT IN FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not quite perfect. The thing that kills it the most for me is the lag between shifting gears mid-drift. If they can fix that, then I can see it being better than GT3.

unlike in gt3 where if you dont use sims you dont drift!

Not true.

PSN: SFLDrifters

It's not quite perfect. The thing that kills it the most for me is the lag between shifting gears mid-drift. If they can fix that, then I can see it being better than GT3.

Not true.

PSN: SFLDrifters

thats true. i'm sure that'll all be fixed once the game is actually out. i'm only guessing that once you can mod all the cars they'll behave properly

Back
Top Bottom