Gran Turismo 5

BLADDER_MASTER

is no more
Figured I'd start this topic ahead of time since this will be THE game to get when it comes out. To begin with, I shall start with a GT5 Prologue trailer:

[yt]M7Udz2kqXZg[/yt]

I'll wait to hear how good it actually is from the experts (you guys lol) and maybe I'll crack out the Sony Style credit card and go crazy; PS3 60gig (or whatever size the bigger one is), extra controller, two games and a 60in flat screen so the system is actually useful

This WILL be the reason to buy the PS3. Polyphony has quite an extensive list about what not to carry over from gt4 *pretty much everything* and will drop jaws with this installment.

kwkouki said:
This WILL be the reason to buy the PS3. Polyphony has quite an extensive list about what not to carry over from gt4 *pretty much everything* and will drop jaws with this installment.

If they can bring back good physics, and if they bring some more customization (like Forza), I'd be happy as hell.

I don't know why people get all excited about this gran turismo games?? You want a simulator.....buy flight simulator :laugh: ....The only game Im gonna have for PS3 is wangan midnight!!!!!! XBOX 360 FTMFW!!!!

u must be high chris.....and gran turismo isnt a game.....it is THE driving simulator

Just came home from Best Buy where they had a PS3 to play with. Tried the Drift Trial mode in the GTHD game with a Miata. And I came to the conclusion that the people that are complaining are n00bs. You can definitely slide in that game. If someone needs me to prove it to them, let me know. ;)

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Just came home from Best Buy where they had a PS3 to play with. Tried the Drift Trial mode in the GTHD game with a Miata. And I came to the conclusion that the people that are complaining are n00bs. You can definitely slide in that game. If someone needs me to prove it to them, let me know. ;)

I never said you couldn't drift in that game its just it is far from real feeling the steering is sooo slow and responds like crap. Plus the throttle modulation is a joke

Back
Top Bottom