Gran Turismo 5

why the fuck should a driving sim have a clutch kick button? This is why you noobs cant appreciate the game for what it is. It isnt a drifting simulator, it isnt a arcade racer.

It maybe a racing sim but they are going to have different modes of racing in it you DUCK!

If you know what simulator means, then you'd figure it should have some type of clutch.
clutch kick : for other racing modes in the game, watch your language if dont know who you talking to.

When the game releases we'll battle and you'll see who the NOOB is, or do you want to take it on the streets.

Last edited:
They'll never get the physics right IMO - too many variables to consider at once if you really think about it. That's why flight sims work and car sims never do/will.

okay so its pretty... but are the physics gonna still be fucked up? cause thats why I play forza and not GT3-4

I've been in love with every GT installment from GT1 to 4. I've beaten all of them, save 4, which I still work on from time to time. I can't wait til GT5. I bought my 360 Elite for Forza and Halo 3, I'll be buying a PS3 for this game. That'll round me out at a 360, PS3, Wii, and all the other systems I have collecting dust.... I hate being nerdy sometimes.

gran trismo will still suck inless they put damage in it...if its a sim where is the damage...by the time that this game comes out ps3 should be like 300 or 400 bucks. i just wouldnt get my hopes up to soon... project gothem racing looks just as good...might be done with sony intill they get there head outtta there ass and not screw game developer's

[size=+2]Gran Turismo 5 Prologue one expensive demo[/size]

gt5.jpg

The Gran Turismo series is one of the most successful franchises in all of gamedome, and the racing game's fifth installment will be available in Japan on December 13, just two weeks before Christmas. If that seems like a long time to wait for GT5's release, we have some good news. Demos of the game with the same great graphics as the final version will be sold on the Sony store, but they cost a despicable $43.10 on Blu-ray. If you want to go cheap, you can download the game from the Sony store for only $38.95. We remember back to a time when demos were given away for free to entice potential customers to buy the full version. If the demo is worth $43, we're sure that the full game will be worth skipping it in favor of the real thing, even if it takes until Christmas.

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/22/gran-turismo-5-prologue-one-expensive-demo/

[size=+1]What GT5 Prologue has in store for you[/size]

gt5p_news_450_op.jpg

As previously reported, the demo of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be available to download October 20th through November 11th for those of you lucky enough to be PS3-equipped. Now, we've got the details about what vehicles you'll be able to virtually flog while battling out with 16 other contenders around Suzuka.

Seven vehicles are available, including the BMW 135i, Daihatsu OFC-1 (?), Lexus IS-F, Mazda Atenza (Mazda6), Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR, Nissan GT-R and the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. As mentioned, only one track will be available: Suzuka.

Also of note, Sony has plans to unveil a new car between the 23rd and 25th, but it's anyone's guess what that could be. The maker of our favorite electronic crack will also be showing off its new free news service geared towards auto coverage and motorsports.

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/10/18/what-gt5-prologue-has-in-store-for-you/

the gt5 "demo" is out on the jap store go and sign up for a free account just do it in Japanese like usual the controller kinda sucks you definently should buy a wheel for this but the physics are very good. also the in cockpit view is awsome bcause it has very detailed interiors and the rear and side mirrors on the car actually work very well.

kwkouki said:
why the fuck should a driving sim have a clutch kick button? This is why you noobs cant appreciate the game for what it is. It isnt a drifting simulator, it isnt a arcade racer.

stole the words right out of my mouth, gran turismo never was a true sim and will never be, the makers still make it playable for 7 year olds.

JDMSirEk4 said:
It maybe a racing sim but they are going to have different modes of racing in it you DUCK!

If you know what simulator means, then you'd figure it should have some type of clutch.
clutch kick : for other racing modes in the game, watch your language if dont know who you talking to.

When the game releases we'll battle and you'll see who the NOOB is, or do you want to take it on the streets.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Take it to the street nuggah! :rolleyes:

a bit more infofor my fellow GT5 fans

Those of you who have already purchased the Japanese version of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue probably made a good decision. In its latest press release and PS Blog update, the North American release date has been set at April 17 for the new game. Pricing will be set at $39.99 and it will be available as a Blu-Ray disc or as a download from the PlayStation Store. The most interesting thing about the new press release was noticed by resident GT guru amar212 - there will be more than 60 cars for North America. This is a significant increase from the 37 vehicles currently available in the Japanese version of the game. Perhaps they will be available for download in a future update? It’s impossible to say for now, but good news nonetheless.

The Blu-Ray version is also going to include a “behind-the-scenes†HD video feature, showcasing some of the hard work that Polyphony Digital has undergone to get the new game out the door. The press release also mentions a “Quick Tune facility allows you to adjust power, tires, suspension and more…†If this is true, it finally means that GT5 Prologue drivers will have more control over their settings, and we’ll hopefully see even more competitive online races. Speaking of the online aspect of the game, there is still no mention of private or password-protected online race events. Hear our cries, Polyphony! See the full press-release by SCEA for all the details.

source: http://www.gtplanet.net/gt5-prologue-on-april-17with-60-cars/

forza 2 is a very good game the ferrari's sound liek ferrari's and civics sound like civics' somthign none of the turismos had, also forza driver like a real car and had feedback intot eh contorler, while turismo never did, i havent tried any of the new gt5's but we will see, i still love GT4 becuase of the cars, and if you buy a game just to use to drift, then for buy something else, its called the real DRIVING simulator not the real DRIFTING simulator, use GT3 for drifting.

Back
Top Bottom