Gran Turismo 5

forza 2 is a very good game the ferrari's sound liek ferrari's and civics sound like civics' somthign none of the turismos had, also forza driver like a real car and had feedback intot eh contorler, while turismo never did, i havent tried any of the new gt5's but we will see, i still love GT4 becuase of the cars, and if you buy a game just to use to drift, then for buy something else, its called the real DRIVING simulator not the real DRIFTING simulator, use GT3 for drifting.

i totally agree but if its the real driving simulator then drifting should be no problem right?.. i never had a problem drifting in any GT

got dam screw that...watever happend to pizza hut demo discs

HAHAHAHA OMG you my friend get 10 points for that one hahaha i remember the days of pizza hut demo discs playing spyro the dragon games, racing demos, the game Medevil! omg lol this is the good ol days... this is back when demos were actually fun!

OMFG fuck all of the cars just give me GT5 with a street model and race model F40 and ill be happy. damn i love that car.

HAHAHAHA OMG you my friend get 10 points for that one hahaha i remember the days of pizza hut demo discs playing spyro the dragon games, racing demos, the game Medevil! omg lol this is the good ol days... this is back when demos were actually fun!

medevil was one of the greatest games ever made :bigthumbu

GT5 vs. Reality:

gt5vsreality03083hb2.jpg

Who is getting it next week. I already reserved it.
Here is my PS3 TAG: SILVIA4LIFE. it should be fun to play online.

you should...BE BANNED FOR ASKING THAT.....

btw...i just got my phonecall.....for my reserved copy...WOooTTTT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom