Friday Nite @ DD

All anyone ever asked for was you friends to be respectful at the meets. After I left I had people telling me when all the Supras left they were burning tires, speeding through the parking lot and so on. We dont need or want to look for another spot so have them calm themselves. Who said anyone was hating on any of their cars? Matter of fact before I left I was pointing out to my GF how I liked the hatch that was parked next to me. As for the supras they are not my favorite car(I <3 Nissan) but they were nice, I mean why hate on them? I have built Supras at my previous jobs with uber power totally respectable cars. But have respect for the scene and dont carry on in the lot.Thanks

i dont know wut u guys dont understand....stop bringing up da supras!!!!!!! they werent with us... ma homebois just came by 2 check out da cars.. were not ure problem... the supras were... sooo chill da fuk out!!!

miami-200sx said:
i guess the drift meet at dd is over.

just this friday. there were 3 240s like 5 civics like 3 srt4s one mustcng and all kinds of crap..... what da Heel. are you guys trying to make this an extencion of okechobe? god damn racer cars and mommy boys with brand new 06 cars that wouldnt even know what to do if they have understeer.

personally im upset. i thought we were better than this but i guess. not.
guess next time ill just go in my cadillac with 22s.

because of that post. thats bascially what started it lol

we just want u 2 know dat our friends in da civics were respectful... they were just admiring da fact that drifting hasd grown sooo much... a few of those guys also got 240sx in the works ,, so theres no need 4 u guys to be hatin on us.. our friends acted respectfully they didnt burn out, they didnt even hit it when we left ... soo chill..we will continue 2 come to the meets... because we love he art of drifting, and we wanna be a part of it.. thats all i wanted 2 say guys.

killakev said:
we just want u 2 know dat our friends in da civics were respectful... they were just admiring da fact that drifting hasd grown sooo much... a few of those guys also got 240sx in the works ,, so theres no need 4 u guys to be hatin on us.. our friends acted respectfully they didnt burn out, they didnt even hit it when we left ... soo chill..we will continue 2 come to the meets... because we love he art of drifting, and we wanna be a part of it.. thats all i wanted 2 say guys.

WORD! That bronze hatch is teh hotness too!

the supra guys r cool they just dont drift hehe...zak yur coming out 2mrro??i migth bring the bustd whip haha

Back
Top Bottom