Friday Nite @ DD

Super7 said:
I know... I just think it would be a much better idea to either lock/detete this and start up one titled

"Dunkin Donuts meet every Friday" and put the location/directions/information inside, then lock that one.

If you're just trying to give out information there's no need to have a discussion about it.
i thnk i heard a light bulb turn on

Super7 said:
I know... I just think it would be a much better idea to either lock/detete this and start up one titled

"Dunkin Donuts meet every Friday" and put the location/directions/information inside, then lock that one.

If you're just trying to give out information there's no need to have a discussion about it.

Would you like some cheese for that wine? Or how about some french crys? ;) :D

That meet was pimp. Not only did I get to take pictures of an IS350, but I also got to test drive it too. Thanks ALEXIS, your car hella shift_pwnz!!

killakev said:
miami-200sx.... holla at us while we there if u gotta problem wit our bob marley nigga wassup!!?

is that supposed to be a threat?> because aparently the only one with a problem here is you. im just opening my mind. and letting you all know what i think. i dont have time to be fighting with kids., that was back in high school.

lil life tip./

grow up.
get a grip.
and listen to techno.

lol.

life is to short to be fighting over stupid stuff like this. plus is not like anybody is telling you and your ""hombois"" to not come. this is a free country you do whatever da heel u want.

i guess some peple just have to learn from experince. ull see once we get kicked out to another location. ull understand.
*hopefully. lol

i think i might have my own Friday night meet.....street drifting...dan in a kissing booth...girlfriend swapping...and maybe get a hotel room somewhere between Naples and charolette co. speedway...**** maybe even a BBQ at my house.

i dont know what the drama is about but if you guys know of some open spaces to practice i would be down. With my newly dyno'd machine I wouldnt mind getting sideways like the old days however my **** is too nice to bang up sooooooo big lot only PLZTHNZOK!!!!!!

I might show-up again, but in my ricer EK. I have not driven this thing for 2 month waiting on a shock. Finally I get to drive her & remove that 2 month old rust off the rotors!!!

I would like to go to this one 3/31/06, tonight, but I have to work on a lot of things...its a secret project. muuhaha.

Last edited:
that was the most hardcore meet ever, lots of 100% drifters. holy sarcasm batman, never again.

I havent been there in like two months and that was my first time there...I'll do my best to make tonight my second time.....lol.....

Back
Top Bottom