Friday Nite @ DD

ehhh...wish i could've been there...too bad i was out messing around drinking and dancing in venezuela...
jaja someday i'll find the time to drive over there again
:D

i usually end up ther liek around 10:30ish 11:00ish some people dont get there till around 12:00ish orsso.

i think the meet location should be changed 2 steak and shake, or somewhere with food and drinks 24.7. Plus its been time for a location change for a while.

e30 gangsta said:
i think the meet location should be changed 2 steak and shake, or somewhere with food and drinks 24.7. Plus its been time for a location change for a while.
LOL, not a bad idea though.

AHHHHH make one in miami for us miami suckasss

just to clear up...we're talking about this Dunkin Doughnuts?

11970 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL

Last edited:
e30 gangsta said:

i couldnt agree more...hows about somewhere we can slide? i mean not that i would do anything illegal...but you know ;) but milkshakes are the second best thing to sliding, so s&s sounds good.

also what do you guys think about changing the day? i mean, maybe ppl are just busy alot of the times on fri night. i find myself missing the meet for stupid reasons, like getting stuck hanging out with my freinds, or having to go to a party, or leaving to go out of town, sucks. but if it were sun-thur i could make it almost every week. just a thought.

yeah thats the dunkin donoughts.

Last edited:
great idea +1 for relocation.+1 for relocating near a slidin place.

sun-thur is no good cus alot if not all have jobs and stuff to do in the morning so no one is gona go on a weekday or a sunday at 11pm to stay till 3am .

id like to come says whats up to you all but i havent bought a car yet n pullin up in my Tahoe wouldnt be in the right mood... :( so until i find the right car ill havta wait!!

what are you talking about, most the people on here drive FWD or a truck or jeep or a miata lol

LateralMotion said:
i couldnt agree more...hows about somewhere we can slide? i mean not that i would do anything illegal...but you know ;) but milkshakes are the second best thing to sliding, so s&s sounds good.

also what do you guys think about changing the day? i mean, maybe ppl are just busy alot of the times on fri night. i find myself missing the meet for stupid reasons, like getting stuck hanging out with my freinds, or having to go to a party, or leaving to go out of town, sucks. but if it were sun-thur i could make it almost every week. just a thought.

yeah thats the dunkin donoughts.

lol so you want a large group of people to meet up somewhere to slide?? we can either have a meet like that once or twice a month at Orlando Speedworld, or we could just save oursevles the time and trouble and have a meet at the local police dept. :bigthumbu

dan said:
what are you talking about, most the people on here drive FWD or a truck or jeep or a miata lol

lol so you want a large group of people to meet up somewhere to slide?? we can either have a meet like that once or twice a month at Orlando Speedworld, or we could just save oursevles the time and trouble and have a meet at the local police dept. :bigthumbu

party pooper. lol. who is gona go all the way to orlando to practice an then paint theyr car with the wall..... uhhh no one. for the amount of money i would waste to get another car due to fighting the wall. i would rather pay a hialeah lawyer to win my case if i was to get caught street surfing. CHICO STYLE!!!!!!

ok im dumb for wanting a good turnout at the meet...stupid me. i apologize for my irrational ideas, sliding...who the f*ck wants to do that?? pfft not me, what an idiot.

just tired of going to see 2 other cars there, so if you want to come and make it 3 other cars that would be super :bigthumbu

not saying that we have to meet up where we drift, and it doesnt have to be tied to the sfl meet directly, but when i used to skateboard alot, and i hung out with other ppl who skated, guess what we did...

i have talked to alot of ppl who have come to the meet and ALOT of them say that they wish there was some sliding involved with it...and there really hasnt been for a long time...and now no one shows....................................

Last edited:
LateralMotion said:
ok im dumb for wanting a good turnout at the meet...stupid me. i apologize for my irrational ideas, sliding...who the f*ck wants to do that?? pfft not me, what an idiot.

just tired of going to see 2 other cars there, so if you want to come and make it 3 other cars that would be super :bigthumbu

not saying that we have to meet up where we drift, and it doesnt have to be tied to the sfl meet directly, but when i used to skateboard alot, and i hung out with other ppl who skated, guess what we did...

i have talked to alot of ppl who have come to the meet and ALOT of them say that they wish there was some sliding involved with it...and there really hasnt been for a long time...and now no one shows....................................

I dont think I've ever met you... have I?? what car do you bring to the meets?? or what time do you get there/ leave normally?? I'm there in a gunmetal mazda6

skateboarding and drifting are two totally different things, that's like a timeout compared to jail time lol

people can go out and slide all they want, there is no one stopping them, so complaining is just being stupid because what is stopping them from going somewhere and sliding?? just cuz no one wants to go with them?? lol they should be glad, that is less chance of getting caught. a lot of people do go sliding after the meets, just they start complaining when they have to drive more than 5minutes or if there are curbs. so it's either put up or shut up you know?? the past 4 weeks we went sliding friday nights and anyone was welcome to come, only 2 people actually came. so there isn't really anyone complaining about it enough to go actually drift...or try to atleast :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom