Friday Nite @ DD

he's got a hatch with an sr. It was red now it's flat black. He goes alot, you've probably met him. i have never gone drifting with anyone who was there except poleposition and lateral motion. Everyone else has an excuse: " im to tired... i have work... not tonight...etc."

alemus3: why dont you go? are your neon lights not working?

i think i met you once, breifly. i got no beef with you. was just something i noticed was a common complaint, i see your point...now that i reread my initial post i see it looks like i meant for 20-30 cars to hang out in a parking lot and chill and slide..def not a good idea (your right osw is perfect for that). i was thinking more of an after party, you know how it is... and like you said if more than 3 cars actually went i would be surprised.

besides all of that b.s... i do think steak and shake is a good locale.

green_machine said:
he's got a hatch with an sr. It was red now it's flat black. He goes alot, you've probably met him. i have never gone drifting with anyone who was there except poleposition and lateral motion. Everyone else has an excuse: " im to tired... i have work... not tonight...etc."

alemus3: why dont you go? are your neon lights not working?

lol......neon lights? what you talking about my show car, lol...i dont drive that baby anywhere except if its to the shop for maintenance or if im going to car show......Tell you what, i work every friday night and get out between 1030-12:00...I'll make an exception I'll go out there tis friday night, just for you, lol....... :bigthumbu

is anyone heading out there tomorrow??? i was going to hit it up then maybe go to sr9 or something...tho it might be raining...

come out to the meet and ill buy everyone munchkins, you cant say no to munchkins they are friggin delicious, come on out :bigthumbu

Last edited:
does any one still go to these meets cuz i passed by last friday and there was only the guy with the supra and his 5 year old kids

alibaba said:
does any one still go to these meets cuz i passed by last friday and there was only the guy with the supra and his 5 year old kids
It's been dead lately, I pasted by,coming from(movies/dinner/chillin) going out with my friends & wife & it's empty. But, I did see some of you on 27. :confused:

theirs a nissan meet in miami...

but if ya'll going out to DD i'll head over

Back
Top Bottom