Friday Nite @ DD

LateralMotion said:
good turnout last night?? i would have been there but i got stuck here on the west coast trying to finish up a job...lmk how it was...

its not that far man, you got an SRed 240 and you act like you dont like to drive it, be real ;) we need to get this going again, seriously...
ive got a HUGE exhaust leak b4 my turbo... driving isnt fun on 2psi... :(

I'm game for friday. ill invite all my homies with RWD. would be nice to see more people there. You know its a meet whne the popo hang out there.

BiG MiKE said:

better get ur new gasket before the heat warps the mating surfaces and it wont matter how tight you make those bolts.

...think the damage is done... im gonna take the whole setup out... i made a mistake using those shit gaskets they send with those manifolds... need new OEM nISssan onez

So how many people usually show up to this meet cause the last time i went wich was o long time ago nobody was there...
I want to go but i would rather save myself the trip if no one s gonna be there.

MORE PEOPLE SHOULD GO OUT TO THESE MEET!!!!
We "Drifters" needs to sick together or the "Ricer" emperor will take over the stargate 5 ship!!!!!!!.....?
good $H:T!!!!

i have an idea can one of u guys with a camera start takin pics of the cool cars that show up give us more to look at! thanks

BiG MiKE said:
been there done that... metal gasket, lock tite the bolts, good to go now.

try to get ppl to go this friday

Back
Top Bottom