Friday Nite @ DD

Frank said he's going to be there.... I'll probably hit it up with Ralph.

Others will probably show up... there's always the regulars that are always there.

- Erick

Yes! but dam you're far away and I still have not fixed my breaks! I have been using downshifting and the Ebreak all week in traffic... not fun!! lol hmm... going to the DD meet? if so what time and can you bring the maf?

Last edited:
owned I forgot if you are using the s14 harness for the mafs the plug doesnt fit on a s13 mafs.. i have a s13 dohc pigtail with the mafs if u want it, 20$ ???

damn i would cross that ally if i wasnt going to get smashed tonight haha.. have a good one guys.... and yeah were in the hell is this place at... dont give me landmarks either i need a addy or a way to get there!!!!

Anyone???

Devil, I don't know exactly where it's at either because there are a few DD in the area... lol

Its on pines blvd and flamingo....from south to north right before cb smith park from north to south its right fater cb smith park if you are on flamingo......

alemus3 said:
Its on pines blvd and flamingo....from south to north right before cb smith park from north to south its right fater cb smith park if you are on flamingo......

Southeast corner of flamingo & pines - In the same mall with Circuit City & Barnes & Knobles -

595 to flamingo- south past pines blvd - look left
75 to pines blvd - head east to flamingo - take a right - look left

gezze thats way in the hood... haha :p ... i will go one of these days... yeah and what time do you guys go??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom