Friday Nite @ DD

TurboDreams954 said:
because of that post. thats bascially what started it lol

LMAO> im sorry if i started WW3. i just wanted to be heard. i guess i did. is good to know some of u feel how i feel. neways.

for the ff's i hate them all. sorry u can pull 5 secs on Q- mile. i dun care i just hate the whole concept./

for the supras. i know the blue one. they all ride down from towers. they r cool. i guess is just that they are trying to show off. u gotta understand. once ur 30 and up u got no game. lol no ofence guys. lol j/k/.

i will talke to the supra guys that i know , ill let them now that they cant be doing that crap there.

and for the whole deal. i just want to see sum more FR's out there . NISSAN mostly.
even if they dont drift. at least =you know they could if they wanted to. lol.

for the friend parts.... think of it as someone elses house. this is not ur house or my house to be bringing 15 frinds and blasting sum bob marley. POD MOD music all out.
so lets be respectfull.
if you want to get personal. go to the OFF TOPIC SECTION> i will be having a PAINT BALL GAME on sunday. go there to check out the info. that we we can shoot eachother. and get rid of all this hate.
lol

i reali hope u jokin blind drifter... u aint got nuttin 2 do wit dis soo keep ya mouth shut.. bro.. n stop bein an ***

Last edited:
miami-200sx said:
and for the whole deal. i just want to see sum more FR's out there . NISSAN mostly.
even if they dont drift. at least =you know they could if they wanted to. lol.

hahahahahahhahaahhaha oops

i meant jajajajajajajaja

thats the gaayest thing i think ive heard on this site...........he wants the look and possibility of drifters.....but doesnt care if they don't drift........everybody go buy 2wd nissan pickups then we can have a meet. FR and a nissan. then we can not be drifters we will be FRers.......sounds like a poser to me.

Guy's you are all acting like kid's, what in the hell is the point of online beef? I think what Z4K and Dan meant was that if to many car's come out there, po po will break the SH!T up. Ask Greg AKA Burnt Drifter he goes out to the hang out in okeechobee and po po break's that sh!t up with in the hour. I personally think the supra guy's where truely out of line, that gay a$$ burning rubber got played out with the 1/4 mile ricer's. It's like lambo door's, it's dumb and unecessary. You guy's should really let this crap go and get back on topic, so who's going out this weekend?

This thread need's to be locked....

Alright this is absurd. Someone lock this... Too much bull sh*t. This thread has been going on since before Christmas for God's sake.

Last edited:
Super7 said:
Alright this is absurd. Someone lock this... Too much bull sh*t. This thread has been going on since before Christmas for God's sake.
its a sticky so people dont keep asking about the meets...

I know... I just think it would be a much better idea to either lock/detete this and start up one titled

"Dunkin Donuts meet every Friday" and put the location/directions/information inside, then lock that one.

If you're just trying to give out information there's no need to have a discussion about it.

Back
Top Bottom