Friday Nite @ DD

jus understand we dont want a whole bunch of ff's to show up lik its sedanos and really dont need cops tryn make us evade from idiots doing burnouts n making ricey rasps.this society totally skipz ff

not everybody has time to be on da computer and sign up.....but u know wut i think.....u are jus some hating *** people who like to jus talk shi* on da forums....but im done....u both and whoever supports u can go have tea time together....we do our own shi* and have fun while u sit there and hate

yuhtinkyuhslick said:
not everybody has time to be on da computer and sign up.....but u know wut i think.....u are jus some hating *** people who like to jus talk shi* on da forums....but im done....u both and whoever supports u can go have tea time together....we do our own shi* and have fun while u sit there and hate
sum of us jus tend to stick to our own breed ;)

dan said:
i have fun and sit here and hate on my free time.. tea does sound nice right about now though. good idea!
i hav sum brewing now and momz n making crumpits y not come join me? :rolleyes:

i'll have some chamomille tea plz...it calms me down :eek:)

ooooo i can tell you bout my rough days of walkin uphill both ways to school when i discovered drifting over some tea!!! hooray!!
ok im done now bye

we didnt do burnouts....whoever was wit da supras did....i was wit da charcoal s13, gold s14, red ek coupe, black ek coupe, bronze ek hatch, white mr2, purple mustang, 2 scions tcs, orange srt4 that night....da guy wit da mr2 also has a brown mkiv supra...the orange srt4 has an s13....one who was riding wit da tc has an s14....

Back
Top Bottom