Friday Nite @ DD

Attention kind sirs and lady. Would anybody like to aid my situation and lend a jack stand to me.
I need to fix the seal between my tranny and shifter. Someone used m jackstand at OSW 3 and
it got "lost". I'll be at the meet tonight. Please let me know. Thanks so much.

i guess the drift meet at dd is over.

just this friday. there were 3 240s like 5 civics like 3 srt4s one mustcng and all kinds of crap..... what da Heel. are you guys trying to make this an extencion of okechobe? god damn racer cars and mommy boys with brand new 06 cars that wouldnt even know what to do if they have understeer.

personally im upset. i thought we were better than this but i guess. not.
guess next time ill just go in my cadillac with 22s.

yea who the hell were all those ppl there
and there would have been 4 240's there but i was working on it that night n i did int finish, but ill be at the next meet for sure with my baby

It isnt a 240sx meet either. It is SFLDrifters. How many people there actually drift? Robert, Nunook, Ali, Me, Dan,Sauknee and a few others(sorry if I miseed you). The DD thing has been queer for sometime now. Even half the 240s there DO NOT SLIDE...

all those cars were wit me....they got respect for us rwd so they came to see wuts up....and some of them got 240s but they all didnt drive

Last edited:
Well for future reference. The meet is for SFLDrifters. Please let your OTHER friends stay home. We really dont need the spot getting over crowded then more and more OTHERS some up. Then we need to find a new spot. Thanks for attending BTW

there were hardly anybody over there....they was at towers and i told them i was gonna go check out da meet so they all decided to come by to check it out....wuts wrong wit dat? it was dead before they came...when more who drive other platforms see our cars, they might want to get one for themselves.....like my homeboy wit da bronze EK hatch was tellin me how he wants to get an s14 now

Last edited:
it doesnt matter about wanting to get a 240, its about wanting to get into drifting, do your friends know what drifting is? does it interest them? it's not a car meet like tower shops, its a drifters meet where drifters meet up and talking about drifting and stuff not a pop your hood holla at ya boi parking plazapoluza

people who show up and dont care about drifting and etc. are just bad for business, look what happened to the other 5 spots we use to hang out and then a bunch of "car guys" showed up thinking they were cool and now were at the last spot we could find DD. and what is up with the Supra guys from Towers? they really need to slow their role hauling *** in the parking lot and doing burnouts and revving up like that. why do they even go there???

Last edited:
u know wut.....**** yall niggas den.....on friday there was nobody there....it looks like u dont want people to be supporting drift events becuz u wanna act like YOU are too cool to have spectators come to chill and see wuts up.....all da trini people and a couple others u saw together was my boys....we all chill together....we got cars of every platform....we dont single ourselves out....we got respect for all cars....they like drifting....so dont be ignorant and act like ur too good for everybody else....

So tell your BOYS not to burn out, speed and act like kids in the parking lot. We dont want to lose another spot.

To be completly honest tho. We dont need support at meets. We need support at events.

yes i did an it looks like u didnt read wut i wrote.....it looks like u dont want people to be supporting drift events becuz u wanna act like YOU are too cool to have spectators come to chill and see wuts up....they are all into drifting....they want the scene to get bigger....they knew about drifting before it was first introduced in da US.....like i said....stop actin ignorant and lets get support from everybody....that way we can have our events and give SFL a bigger impact....

yuhtinkyuhslick said:
yes i did an it looks like u didnt read wut i wrote.....it looks like u dont want people to be supporting drift events becuz u wanna act like YOU are too cool to have spectators come to chill and see wuts up....they are all into drifting....they want the scene to get bigger....they knew about drifting before it was first introduced in da US.....like i said....stop actin ignorant and lets get support from everybody....that way we can have our events and give SFL a bigger impact....

so they knew about drifting back in 1990? damn. why havent they signed up on the forum yet if they wanna support balh blah blah blah

the supra guys are on their own.....some of my boys know them but they dont really chill wit us....

if u dont get people coming to the meets....how will they know about the events and wut they will expect to be out there

well i knew bout drifiting back in my day...we had to wlak uphill both ways to get to school...touching story but i wont bore you with it..

Back
Top Bottom