Florida Drift Championship Qualifier Feb 1st at Gainesville Raceway

I guess there isn't that many drivers in that area so everyone could send their proposal to them I bet it would not hurt to try?

Finally made it down to FL and about to register for this one! yeah can't wait, haven't drifted since Oct...car was burried in snow...

okay so even if i have a license already i can still drive all i do is pay 100 and register online??

^says the man with a LIST of sites in his sig lol.

yah right lol and half of them dont do shit.... my only main sponsors right now is brakes express and revvwear. all of the other ones just gave me parts, and never heard of again. not to say 3 of them are japan sponsors and good luck with that lol

brakes express wont give me any money either, just parts and

were trying to work some type of price proposal to revvwear for the season.

either way, i dont need parts, i need money!!!!!

I NEED MONEY

ineedmoney.jpg

okay so even if i have a license already i can still drive all i do is pay 100 and register online??

Yes absolutely you can drive take it as a practice event you get to run the qualifying runs as well this is actually good so we see some of the allready licenced drivers showing how its done and give you an advantage for the following season anyways geting to know the surface up front.

Bayly and I are gonna be sharing my car at this event. I think he might be retarded. Haaha. My car sucks..... Sponsor me!!!! Hahaha

haha that guy is gonna be there watching and want to sponsor bayly in your car lmao that would be hilarious.

Ill be there im sure acting gay as fuck and yelling at people.. Pretty sure im not driving it though.. Too far and too much money and im too lazy

Hey everyone,
This is my first post on sfldrifters, and I gotta say, I'm really excited about this event. I'm Alex, and I work at Gainesville Raceway and Po' Folks Automotive. I've been trying to talk to Don about drifting at the track for awhile now and just recently found out this event was going down. I think it's a great idea that it will be in the pits instead of the road course, since the road course isn't exactly well-suited for high speed drifting or spectators. I will definately be out there, but I'm not sure if I'll be ready to drift at this event. Anyways, I'm looking forward to watching you guys smoke some tires.
--Alex

Ill be there im sure acting gay as fuck and yelling at people.. Pretty sure im not driving it though.. Too far and too much money and im too lazy

i might not be driving either i think my car will be getting the cage installed then but i will be there having a few cold drinks :D

i might not be driving either i think my car will be getting the cage installed then but i will be there having a few cold drinks :D

and the award for THE MOST LEGITIMATE EXCUSE EVER to miss driving an event goes too....... bada bada bada bada bada psshhhhhh, bill!

for a free cage will you give up an event? But im trying to go but dont wanna get hopes up free shit always takes longer than when there working for cash!

Back
Top Bottom