Florida Drift Championship Qualifier Feb 1st at Gainesville Raceway

Sweet. So I'm at the hospital right now with my girlfriend. She's super sick. Hopin I get a oil bit of sleep before I have to drive.

Also drunk. Hahahaha

See you sweet hearts in a couple hours.

Hk equals retarded not crazy... I went to work friday night worked on my car all day saturday and didn't sleep then at 2 am sat night after still not sleeping I drove to gville.. Took me 4 hrs by myself to make it in my car that has no heat and no radio and I had to stop every 2 seconds to wake myself up... get t gville at 6 am to meet up wit pat gary n jlowe, have a beer, go to the track where I don't even take my first run til like 1 o'clock then leave there and im still in gville.. Haven't slept and im driving home tonight...

Im an idiot.

Hk equals retarded not crazy... I went to work friday night worked on my car all day saturday and didn't sleep then at 2 am sat night after still not sleeping I drove to gville.. Took me 4 hrs by myself to make it in my car that has no heat and no radio and I had to stop every 2 seconds to wake myself up... get t gville at 6 am to meet up wit pat gary n jlowe, have a beer, go to the track where I don't even take my first run til like 1 o'clock then leave there and im still in gville.. Haven't slept and im driving home tonight...

Im an idiot.

lol damn. thats fucking crazy. lol

ive been awake for far too long. got up saturday, worked on my car all day, borrowed some cusco coils watched the fights, threw the coils on and finished prepping my car and mcnastys and getting our tires, and changer, before we knew it we had to hit the road, i got the coilovers off my car and returned em a bit ago, nwow i can finally sleep, sweet event today btw.

so much for my first event outing in FL...first, my slave cylinder took a dump Sat night and didn't get done with it plus loading and everything until 1am, woke up at 4:30 and hit the road. Then getting off the 2nd Gville exit I lost my clutch again, come to find the pivot ball broke this time and took the slave with it..again. Was on the freeway exit from 7:30 to 2:30, found a pivot ball and slave but couldn't drop the tranny there

...so then we went to check out the event for a little while the tow truck got there. It looked like a lot of fun but it sucked being there and not driving...oh well, I'll be at the next one...

so much for my first event outing in FL...first, my slave cylinder took a dump Sat night and didn't get done with it plus loading and everything until 1am, woke up at 4:30 and hit the road. Then getting off the 2nd Gville exit I lost my clutch again, come to find the pivot ball broke this time and took the slave with it..again. Was on the freeway exit from 7:30 to 2:30, found a pivot ball and slave but couldn't drop the tranny there

...so then we went to check out the event for a little while the tow truck got there. It looked like a lot of fun but it sucked being there and not driving...oh well, I'll be at the next one...

I hope it didn't have to get towed far. When you fix it, practice driving with no clutch, and the next time you run into a similar problem you can just drive home.

i lost my slave on the way up from miami a few months back, got stuck in bumper to bumper orlando traffic on the 75...had to keep turning the car off and putting it in first then starting it up driving and powershifting the hell out of it. needless to say once i got out of traffic, i made it home. It must have been funny for other people at red lights seeing my car lunge forward everytime lol.

congrats to those who qualified,great driving

ill looking forward to be driving with ya'll this season!!

and harri, another great event man, thanks for everything!!

Back
Top Bottom