FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thats a good thing that the event will happen but, rest of the season canceled??
This event is paid for and will happen rain or shine.
The rest of the season it not cancelled dont over react yet.
But Antti is right if we are going to spend almost $16 000 on an event in the PBIR and the drivers wont sign up you can bet everything you own that PBIR events will be cancelled.
We love the sport alot, but not enough that I would force my child to sleep outside under the bridge, since I lost everything on couple of events.
None of the tracks we have on the schedule are cheap and since the economy is doing awesome it is almost impossible to get any series sponsors and most of the sponsors we have got we have pushed them to go and help the drivers since they are more important than us or any organizer including FORMULA D (even that they have missed the memo on this). without the drivers there is no show and with no show there is no events. It is that simpple.

I'm busting my ass to get the FC ready so I can come out and qualify. Won't make this one, but definitely shooting for the next one. Hang in there Harri I think a lot of people are just having a hard time meeting Tech requirements.

ok new line up
Hz
Dela
Sum1
Lady T
DJ Ekim
Chuck Huttoe
Sofie Tsaoussis
The reazin
Somejerk
6000pounds
DJ Jera
Mr. Ju

whats up with estie, kyle, juan, alberto, all the HK crew??? the usual boys?? they should already be on the list.

my question is, if spots dont get filled, is it still gonna be a competition???

I'm paid and the car is an hour away from being ready.
Toms laying under his car bustin his ass trying to get ready. He's pretty much done a full car build and spent 10 grand on the car just for this series in the past month.
Scott will forsure be down there.
Whales cage isn't done and car isn't full teched. Hes in the process of moving right now too.

The main thing for all the pro's to get ready is the cage, minimum of 4 point harness, fire suit, helmet and min. 5lbs Fire extinguisher.
Rest of the items on the tech list are smaller items that we will not send you home for you will just get an warning and you'll have to get it fixed by the next event. Now dont take this as a loophole and try to use it as an excuse, since if you have 10 of the smaller items not done correctly we propably will send you home. See the point, rest of the rules are not as strict as the safety rules and you can also call me if you have any doubts about passing the tech.

The main thing for all the pro's to get ready is the cage, minimum of 4 point harness, fire suit, helmet and min. 5lbs Fire extinguisher.
Rest of the items on the tech list are smaller items that we will not send you home for you will just get an warning and you'll have to get it fixed by the next event. Now dont take this as a loophole and try to use it as an excuse, since if you have 10 of the smaller items not done correctly we propably will send you home. See the point, rest of the rules are not as strict as the safety rules and you can also call me if you have any doubts about passing the tech.

sweet, hope this helps some people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom