FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFL Drifters: 2,300 Members, 18 Drivers.

Thats F***ing funny LOL!!!!!!!!

+1 u got it right on point.. some ppl just cant make it. like me.. bt big ups to all the others who can. and are doing it. i think it just wasnts the right time for a competition to be held.
Drifters have been asking for competition series since-04 now they finally have one, they should drive not just talk about it.
I know economy is not on our side but hey the change is coming! so we have nothing to worry about!!!

Last edited:
hey would you guys be interested in having "driver profile pics" taken for the series so that way ter tech can post em on their site and if this this gets more exposure which it will they can also be posted on other forums /sites /ect.?

it would be something like this.**NOTE** it would be better quality this is the only example i can only find without making one.it would be the car in the backround with a "mugshot" in the coner.

charlesbarkleymug.jpg

if u guys are intresed let me know!

hey would you guys be interested in having "driver profile pics" taken for the series so that way ter tech can post em on their site and if this this gets more exposure which it will they can also be posted on other forums /sites /ect.?

it would be something like this.**NOTE** it would be better quality this is the only example i can only find without making one.it would be the car in the backround with a "mugshot" in the coner.

http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/charlesbarkleymug.jpg

if u guys are intresed let me know!

You been on Ter-tech's site? They have that.

Thats F***ing funny LOL!!!!!!!!

Drifters have been asking for competition series since-04 now they finally have one, they should drive not just talk about it.
I know economy is not on our side but hey the change is coming! so we have nothing to worry about!!!

ur 100% rite change is coming and so will more drivers to the comp. bt until that doest come.. its gonna be hard for everyone.

yessir i will help with no problem

here is a quick edit of random pics..

3448583342_a18c6ae4b6_o.jpg

Last edited:
I still haven't registered as I'm still workin on my car.. working and raising my month old daughter and new puppy don't allow me to work on my car all day long... worst case scenario can I pay at the gate?

Im excited.. and omg wow getting my car prepared was no easy task.. to say the least.. x.x

Best Western tonight when I get out of work to make the trip down, Event tomorrow. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom