FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya gotta mount it somewhere within reach

Update just got off the phone with my sponsor and he said my entry was paid and i should be on the list as soon as it gets updated :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Ya me too but im trying to get most the items done on the rulelist because theres some items that i couldnt do with my means so anything that i can do i will.

he couldnt borrow dans gfs car.... its not because she would/wouldn't let him but im pretty sure it doesnt have a cage and .....the rest of the shit we are supposed to have.

me and my bro should be on the list!!!

and why is there only 12 spots for pros?

there is plenty more than 12 I'll keep adding as they sign up. MORE PROPER QUESTION IS WHY ISN'T THERE MORE REGISTERED PRO'S?????????????????????
The whole reason we are busting our asses is to make this thing happen and then only few of the pro licensed drivers register??? Explain that for me?

Just found out that my car won't be done in time for this, and there's no way I can go get it. Awesome! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

There is a school car at Ter-Tech for the right price??? Two Million dollars MUAHAHAHAHAH. or you can own it for $7000 or rent it for reasonable price of $.......... plus tires and fuel.

Last edited:
We have more Dj's than Pro Drivers - maybe we should add break dance comp also :p Street Class is also not full...for some reason Florida doesn't like competition...that's the second attempt and it seems like it won't work out this time also

it will happen, i got faith
i hope

nevertheless, im ready to fucken battle

come on pros, sign the fuck up!!!

We have more Dj's than Pro Drivers - maybe we should add break dance comp also :p Street Class is also not full...for some reason Florida doesn't like competition...that's the second attempt and it seems like it won't work out this time also

the djs only had 2 weeks notice everyone has had plenty of time to prepare there cars.

djs dont have to weld cages and get safety harnesses to spin... but i see your point. some peeps had since november 1

Please let this happen. I quit my job for this, Just kidding.. seriously though I did call off for this event. and I need to know if this is going to happen.. :(

appears as the list got a bit longer.
tertech2.jpg

It will be very short season like this...first round will be also the last round.
18 drivers so far. Usually we had 40-50 drivers per event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom