FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they dont get there shit together in next couple days i will but i need money dont have any to buy tires or pay entry yet shity week at work last week

Just found out that my car won't be done in time for this, and there's no way I can go get it. Awesome! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

yeahhhh jeremy... your screwed like me ...my car is in texas getting finished and wont be done....meah!!!! oh well they say the best come last.....

Just found out that my car won't be done in time for this, and there's no way I can go get it. Awesome! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

that sucks and you sold the daily 7 what about dans girlfriends car or someother shitbox you might be able to borrow

these pro spots need to be filled. come pros join up. us hard parkers dont want another event to be canceled
tertech.jpg

money bro you gonna pay peoples entry fees? I dont know about everyone else but iv spent every penny i have or had to try to get my car ready for this event's tech inspection. And im still not finished i dont have a fire extingisher bracket, gloves or fucking tires yet? So i know im gonna make it but its gonna be hard and take every dime to make it. I havent even bought beer lately and im a drunk. (should give u an idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom