FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
^bro hows your car i heard horror stories?:eek: shell swap or repairable?

its nothing dude, just the door. thanks god i hit tires, becuase if i hit a wall going as fast as i was, the car would of been done. but, i got a few spare doors at the shop, so im gonna swap them over. and i think i might repaint the car too...give it a new look.

ill post pics, i got it on video too, so im gonna edit something and ill post as soon as possible

its cool. hes got it under control already i think.

control is my middle name :ugh:

i still owe u 20 man, ill get on on the 18th

and did u find any pics yet from IRL?? if so man, let me know, i know chris from brut photography got some dope pics

Last edited:
Thats two times I've heard you say in complete control shant, something about a natural high too, pssshhhhh, the only high I know is...well.

i dont think we are going to have many 'full tech' cars. I feel im probably ahead of the curve in vehicle prep and i'm still in need of stuff >< to be 'legal'

yup im strugglin to get shit ready too. i still need a seat install harnesses remove lock cyclinder, new ecu, maf, and get it on the dyno, and a bunch of other shit. And have no cash

has any one removed the lock out of the ignition yet? Howd it go?

doing that tomorrow or this weekend. guy at my shop sponsor (shameless plug) All American Street Car Performance, says he has done it before and its not hard... so far he hasn't had any troubles with other stuff on the tech list :)

For the ignition thing all u gotta do is take off the steering colum cover and you will see the square lock on the back side of the ignition where you turn the key. Its like 2 small screws that hold it in. Take them out and it should fall right off.

If this is the same thing I'm thinking of.

If anyone needs an sa05 helmet, I have one that I will sell really cheap. Just let me know. I upgraded to a bell K-1, so I dont need my other helmet. I've only worn my other helmet 3 times, so its pretty much new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom