FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about (street series) 150 to enter... solo run purse invovled?????? info needed
(cuz this fucker dont got no provisions.....)

I'm sure you just pay 100 like the regular events and drive.

Oh and the blacktop keeps you on your toes. It's fun.

I think we should run the competition like the first set-up at the last Fair-grounds practice event! (not the first qualifier).
Ialso think we should avoid the slick part on the first corner.

Like this!
YouTube - Tandem from tertechs west palm event
YouTube - Ter-Tech Event 07/19/08 Drift Footage 3

I think the layout that cut across the parking lot and did a left sweeper across the back would be a great layout for our first tandem!
I know I would like my nice paint to last at least one event!

i don't mind hitting the black-top like in that video (on corner exit), I just dont want to have to think about it while I'm trying to initiate next to another driver.

blacktop just = no throttle. never bothered me... DO FIGURE8. i loved tht entry with the DIP.. tht was fun

"FDC qualifier fee will be $100 and if you qualify and have the equipment to move up and run on the main event you'll have to pay the additional $50"

FUCK no rollercage!!!!!!!!! looks like ill be media!!

Last edited:
^^ I would asssume. If you flip the miata, that hardtop aint doing shit but crushing inward on your head.

Well I'm would say its impossible to flip a miata, but I have one that someone flipped. I'll just say I won't be flipping a miata, especially at the fairgrounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom