FDC Round 1, April 18th At SFL Fairgrounds PRE REG OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm would say its impossible to flip a miata, but I have one that someone flipped. I'll just say I won't be flipping a miata, especially at the fairgrounds.

An add on hardtop is not built as strong as a stock roof with real metal bracing and crash testing, period. It's about saftey. Adding a it doesnt do anything but keep you out of the sun.

True good 1st time track not as much walls and like someone said more focus on the drivers instead of dips and walls and stuff.

Just want to clarify. I don't have a FDC licencse yet. I can get it at this event right?

Yeah is there gonna be something like say, if you win "street class" and your car meets tech for pro, could you get a provisional for pro?

Just want to clarify. I don't have a FDC licencse yet. I can get it at this event right?

Yes and if you have the proper safety equipment you can move up to run the Pro comp the same day.
Only thing is that these Qualifier spots are limited and the Pro spots have priority over the qualifier spots. What ever we have left after all the pros register we start selling them to the Qualifiers. In the start there will be only 18 qualifier spots open for sale and 5 days before the event we will open the rest.

Total number of drivers cannot exceed 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom