FDC Gainesville, do u want it to happen?????

Get your money ready sissys

yes he is right. if we dont have the money from all these drivers in 2 weeks this will never happen. i told u all in the first post i want the drivers that were ready now, not two months from now. so if ur name is on that list and u dont have the money u better start sucking dick for money, star in a gay for pay or come over to my house i got plenty of work u can do. all joke aside u better have the money in time or ur going to ruin a event for alot of people.

when pre reg opens the people on this list have 2 weeks to send there money, no excuses. i dont want there hear that u cant send ur money cause u dont have a paypal or u dont have any money, if thats the case dont sign this list.

when prereg opens i cant give u a date till harri gives me one.

yes he is right. if we dont have the money from all these drivers in 2 weeks this will never happen. i told u all in the first post i want the drivers that were ready now, not two months from now. so if ur name is on that list and u dont have the money u better start sucking dick for money, star in a gay for pay or come over to my house i got plenty of work u can do. all joke aside u better have the money in time or ur going to ruin a event for alot of people.

what kinda price tag we lookin at?

Or u can do like boxmod and be a male stripper. The old ladies Tip good

exhaust noise regulations???

Are the any noise rules for running there? Can I run an open header there? My rotary is currently an open header, Do I need to visit the muffler shop before then?
No opinions or speculations, only facts please.

Are the any noise rules for running there? Can I run an open header there? My rotary is currently an open header, Do I need to visit the muffler shop before then?
No opinions or speculations, only facts please.

Noice isnt the problem it is the fire hazard an open header under the car creates you will the very least have to run it outside of the body

Back
Top Bottom