FDC Gainesville, do u want it to happen?????

you all know that the season is over right? time to start making plans for 2010 and be sure your plans include getting the fuck out of florida to really compete
-my plans
get a dodge 3500
get a 3 car wedge
get 2 other drivers who are as serious as me to get out and drive and split the shit three ways
best of luck to the rest

i believe he is out of town atm on business so chillax.

harri still throws the best events imo and im down to wait for him to get it right instead of rushing it :)

This isnt going to happen. Last i heard harri has started to smarten up and considered moving to TX. FL drift scene< everywhere else

you all know that the season is over right? time to start making plans for 2010 and be sure your plans include getting the fuck out of florida to really compete
-my plans
get a dodge 3500
get a 3 car wedge
get 2 other drivers who are as serious as me to get out and drive and split the shit three ways
best of luck to the rest

im with ryan and might be moving to cali next year

i know someone who works at gville raceway (alexthegreat00 here on SFL) who's in constant contact with the owners/management of the track, and is trying to get somewhat regular events held at GIR, and not some anual TERTEC deal.... i might even join him in talking it out with the owners/management to see if we can get something rolling...

these desoto trips are getting $$$y, i don't mind paying, as i love drifting with you SFL guys, but it would be REALLY nice to have something in my area... and supposedly GIR has a REALLY nice surface, they just love their K-rails...

Back
Top Bottom