FDC Gainesville, do u want it to happen?????

Well, today my KA finally had all it could take. Totally destroyed a rod bearing and it knocks like crazy. I'm not even gonna bother with another KA. I have an LS1 at a machine shop and a T56 ready to go. I'd really like to do my swap before the event, because if I don't - I'm not drifting. Looks like I have a lot of work to do....

Well, today my KA finally had all it could take. Totally destroyed a rod bearing and it knocks like crazy. I'm not even gonna bother with another KA. I have an LS1 at a machine shop and a T56 ready to go. I'd really like to do my swap before the event, because if I don't - I'm not drifting. Looks like I have a lot of work to do....

i dont know why you wouldnt have swapped it sooner!

Didn't get it long ago, but I bought it mostly disassembled and the engine had been sitting outside for a little while. I'm getting a bunch of machine work done on what I have, but I still need lots of little parts here and there. No rocker arms, camshaft is rusted to hell, and plenty of other things that are gonna add up and make me go broke before I can fully assemble the engine. Then I need swap-related parts too. Lots and lots of moolah, but it'll be worth it.

gainesville?

i live there!!!

sign me up!! maybe i'll have the coupe ready... if not, S14's always sound as a pound!!

1. boxmod
2. BILLFISHER21
3. Bearcat (pat)
4. JeepsteR118
5. Buriantsu's (Bryant)
6. fc3sbmx
7. dcwfc3s
8. fc3s gary
9. KoukiBass14oon
10. MCD350
11. Chris Jackson
12. Juan Henao
13. Fred Conkling
14. AlexTheGreat00
15. zolika
16. kleen555
17. ripracer
18. fc3s gary
19. M3nsah
20. AKsamuraiS14 - Shant Karakouzian
21. Aerok180 - Raffi Karakouzian
22. Gdnimrod - Ryan Kaufman
23. 4wheeldrifts13
24. NismoZ31
25. gvilleracer
26. BlackGuy
27. DownSouthS13's
28. Baratatat
29. sprinterae86
30. kamjin
31. DragnArowGarage
32. Micah
33. Blackzenki82
34. Lucass240
35. SAS

post this up in every forum u know and spread the word like i said we have to have alteast 40 drivers and the sooner we have 40 the sooner the event will happen.

we need 6 more people. theres a mistake on the list.

So do we know what the price is on this yet? I posted it up on a local forum here in gainesville and they wanna know a ball park price. Price is a big factor, a $70 event will draw more than a $250 event.

I guess temporarily remove me from the list. :( My car is down until I finish my swap. I just bought a 5.3L iron block to borrow parts from while rebuilding my 5.7 LS1. I really hope I can get it all done in time for this event, but who knows?

Back
Top Bottom