FAST & FURIOUS 3

So I find out that Bow Wow is in the new Fast & furious. Can it get any more gay, I mean it went from ja rule, to tyrese to bow wow, who's next raven simone and their gonna call it That's so fast and furious. I thought that the concept of fast and furious was to demonstrate our underground culture and how big it is, but i guess for Hollywood if you dont fall in love with your enemies girl and become friends with the cops and have a rapper as one of the main characters is not a movie... :mad:

1CLEAN180SX said:
So I find out that Bow Wow is in the new Fast & furious. Can it get any more gay, I mean it went from ja rule, to tyrese to bow wow, who's next raven simone and their gonna call it That's so fast and furious. I thought that the concept of fast and furious was to demonstrate our underground culture and how big it is, but i guess for Hollywood if you dont fall in love with your enemies girl and become friends with the cops and have a rapper as one of the main characters is not a movie... :mad:

How many times does the same thing have to be posted???

it's a movie.. it's comming out and there is nothing you can do about it.

**END OF THREAD**

jesus u can see bow wow in teh fuggin trailer which is like 2 months old. GOD i cant wait for this thing to come out so that we will get more threads like this

cool off dude if i feel like posting it guess what i will and if you have a problem with what i post kick me out

if it bothers you sooo much than why did you take time out of your pathetic life and posted back

i think ur all looking at the the wrong way (movie+rich kids= rich kids immitating the movie)+crashing=more parts for us at junkyards

Wut I'm saying is, if you ain't got nothing good to say dont say anything, why do you have to make yourself look like the forum king and us the peons. Stuff like that pisses me off, let me say what i gotta say and thats that.

bro its not in anyway like that

just search fast and furious 3 tokyo drift on the forum and see how many USEFUL threads there already are. so y couldnt u say what "u gotta say" in those threads?

alibaba said:
i think ur all looking at the the wrong way (movie+rich kids= rich kids immitating the movie)+crashing=more parts for us at junkyards
FU@K that, im gonna slap on a widebody 18.10 and 18.11.5", rims a paint job and im selling the S13.5 for 40thousand dorrer MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love f&f tokyo drift :D, it's gay but it's gonna make me $$$ ;)

IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS POINTLESS MOVIE POST IN A THREAD THAT IS ALREADY OPEN ABOUT IT

*MERGED*

i bet every single one of you is going to see the movie anyways. i KNOW its gonna be fake, corny, its gonna piss off a lot of you and that lots of ppl are going to get arrested and raped by the police keeping us from drifting as much as we'd like to and there is NOTIN we can do about it. Next OSW is gonna have more civics than 240s :p

hey guys im selling underbody glowsticks, giant American Airline spoilers, Spaghetti-Os Exhaust kits and bornintheghettoraisedinthehood flaky paint. In case you guys wanted that uber cool Fast and the Furious look.

Back
Top Bottom