FAST & FURIOUS 3

green_machine said:
they totally based that movie of my life.... i am still haunted by those memories...the japanese ho's, the drugs, the money, the little bow wow... damn you fast and the furious... damn you to hell!!!

I feel ya man. Its like when I went to Miami to get away from Cali, and started racing my skyline, which I blew up. Then my dad got me a nice evo. Those were the days...

Imma go see it... Not that it will be any good but a movies supposed to be a form of entertainment... Weather its realistic or not, or even sheds a good impression on drifting or not... if it entertains me, than it has done its job. :D and all the jap cars on the screen will definatly please the eye.

green_machine said:
i will totally sneak in and let everyone in the back door.... all 200 of us

Hahahaha... Could you imagine 200 people just walking in the back door? Like a ninja raid or something. Then we could drift on the way out of the parking lot and make all the ricers jealous.

I'm sure there will be 20 cars all drifting around in the parking lot after the movie.. to bad they will be honda Civics

I'll be there selling 3F3F drift trays at the end of the movie. 25 bucks each!!!

Group buy 10 for 200

woot will they be sponsored by fine establishments such as wendys, mcdonalds, bk and pepsi?

o man i can't wait for this movie to come out, the junkyards are going to be heaven!! so many crashed cars, so many parts, woooohoooo!!!!

dan said:
o man i can't wait for this movie to come out, the junkyards are going to be heaven!! so many crashed cars, so many parts, woooohoooo!!!!

I'll get them before you do dan.. I am the Z32 MAF king!

Back
Top Bottom